Where the best single note melody music lies

kirving

Separating substance quality over time thins the point of separation, towards a point. The point at which one is trying to separate matter remain inseparable. As this effect realizes the matter hardens or the energy brightens. This requires that towards shifts in understanding of the melody the emotional response to the music brightens, hardens, and/or becomes inseparable from that which is around.

This makes most good melodies most pleasing with a synthy vibe because to cause what is like separation with the like the system inside the matter must be opened into reality.

This also makes most good melodies have a more pleasurable depth with percussion because it fills in what is like separation happening with the hardening of the timbre itself.

This is the reason the best good music sound like electronic/dance music. Other displays of music are less fine (sound like pop music, rock music, classical, etc) because they draw too much depth or open of the quality too much. At EDM the emotional response to music achieves balance for these two reasons.

Another way to explain it, is EDM opens up the full range of capability of sound to achieve pleasurable musical quality in a more balanced way.

Edited by kirving

How do you explain that many people (including me) hate EDM. Or is that the emotional response you were talking about?

And here's me that adores the spaces in music like Floyd's Shine on....Part 1. Silence speaks. Dance music is instantly, viscerally emotional in a physical way but only really lasts as long as you are dancing; it's ephemeral. It is what it is but it it's not a durable art form in terms of pieces being spoken about decades or even centuries later. It's music of the moment, of it's time. I'm getting too old. :)

Edited by StringJunky

Here am I, wondering whether I should bother to google EDM because the OP can't even be bothered to say what it is. Nah, I won't bother either.

Electric Dipole Moment.

The OP is an example of asserting opinion as objective fact, "I like X, therefore everyone should like X" and supporting it with something that looks (at a quick glance) to be objective. But the subject is inherently subjective.

Of course it's subjective... not everyone likes reggae - I hate it... some love it and listen to nothing else.

EDM - Electronic Dance Music..? It has it's moments and there is a time and a place for it. Some (IN MY OPINION) is totally basic, repetitive and rubbish.... some has awesome riffs, beats and melodies that are great to dance and listen too. Depends what you are into.

I could argue that Jazz is far superior due to the use of many complex scales, time sigs and improvisory variations on themes... but again, that is just my opinion and it has been shown in studies (will have to look it up if you need citation - I read it somewhere a while back) that most people hate jazz and that it is an acquired taste.

How about mixing jazz with Dance music???... I guess we then end up with bands such as 'The Brand New Heavies' - which are scientifically proven to be awesome. Fact.

(PS - I was reminded of a tune called 'One Note Samba' from the title of the thread... it is a samba... and it has a melody which uses, pretty much, just one note throughout... although the key changes and, er so does the note from time to time... but it is close).

Edited by DrP

How do you explain that many people (including me) hate EDM. Or is that the emotional response you were talking about?

You probably haven't found one of the good ones yet. Here's a good example of good trance:

Trance opens up brightness quality as smoothness and pleasurability in a way that all other characters are opened in a balanced away from the midline of interactability. This means it fills in all the characteristics evenlyish with the character of opened brightness. By being closer to opened brightness trance is more about stabilized progressive change through the music quality of the melody. Emotions are more forced into place by this characteristic, as well as more open. This point of brightness representing the hardness of activity opened up as like from the hard point to a repetitive fractal causes the emotion to open up as like pleasurable airy quality, puffy clouds, like heavenly, peaceful sounding.

The reason the good single note melodies fit better in this "electronic/synthy" quality vibe is the hard brightness being split into the airy quality likes to form a system interaction that is smooth through pleasurable ranges. Systematic smoothness interactions in the active energy textures of sound sound like synthy vibes. It's what the melody likes to naturally come out as.

Edited by kirving

You probably haven't found one of the good ones yet. Here's a good example of good trance:

Trance opens up brightness quality as smoothness and pleasurability in a way that all other characters are opened in a balanced away from the midline of interactability. This means it fills in all the characteristics evenlyish. By being closer to brightness trance is more about stabilized progressive change through the music quality of the melody. Emotions are more forced into place by this characteristic, as well as more open (like heavenly, peaceful sounding).

But not everyone wants to trance. Different music music evokes different states; all of which are equally valid.

But not everyone wants to trance. Different music music evokes different states; all of which are equally valid.

House music (stable change) is a whole level down of change interaction from trance (stabylish progressive stable change).

It is the display of more simple characteristics of melodies. But as the characteristics are more simple some of the melodies can contain more complex interactions. Due to the simpler characteristics house music can contain more changes throughout the melody while still carrying the character into those changes. The idea that a simpler building block can more easily becoming something more complex.

This example of house music has a candy emotional vibe to it (candy flavor is a combination of pink and blue flavor).

Edited by kirving

This epic from two steps from hell has the musical quality of inspiring the desire for freedom. This desire can be brought up into like pleasure give and take between the desire and pleasure. For this reason it brings out pleasurable desires related to freedom in the sound of music. (Like at the level of pleasure torture)

On the other side of this freedom is like being locked up for pleasure. Like all the openness got stuck in a jam. This is a good display of this feeling.

These songs are amongst the best displays of the best melodies, these are a better scientific display of why best is best at the four corners of potential interaction of changing imperfectly conserved perfectly solid material upon separation (how existence likes to act when trying to split).

Why other bests are best are based off these mechanics.

The physical action happening is like compressing solid matter back down towards a point. As this is happening it like to form a squarish quality. One corner takes on the solidity of the point, the lockupness. The opposite corner takes on the property of freedom of motion, what like the solidity is freeing itself up to become. The other two corners on the side are the types of change of change that are substance quality of matter definition of the original point trying to reach the free point.

These four physical actions are closest to these four songs.

The idea is the melodies are like flavors, there are only so many due to these physical limits, and the physical actions and colors of flavors and the musical qualities of all the most pleasurable melodies are in someway meaningfully aligned with each other.

Perfect satisfaction of desire is somewhere in between these actions. Best observed in a playlist the best, along with EIFORYA, Empire of Hearts, and The Anthem are the closest one can get to euphoria felt, euphoria to feel, silver bliss, the phoria side of silver bliss, and gold bliss respectively in a musical quality. The playlist fills in the more thoughtful desire for variety, the best feelings are somewhere at the ends. Interestingly enough there are two types of euphoria, the U-U side, and the phoria side. Like self becoming more self and effect of linking them and sharing state. This is Atlantis and Air for Life, respectively.

https://open.spotify.com/user/kvnirving/playlist/5WeSBcN0rEC6OwwG5ey6g4

Air for Life, Airwave Remix contains the most sustained desirable melody in the best display. It's not the whole song, the whole song contains it repetitively over and over though. The whole song is the best way to surround it. The song could be thought of metaphorically as turning the flavor into food. There's more then one way to prepare flavors in a dish, but there is always one best way. Or some kind of other way.

It makes sense the music desirable musical piece would have largely a calming quality, the idea of the desirability of heavenly and peacefulness associated with the airy/gaseous substance qualities of the activated energy textures of sound. Like being up on cloud 9.

Sound has more "flavors" than any other state of being. This is because all actions have been opened up into their own separation in the airyness the substance quality. The emotional spectrum has a perfect compliment despite this. This is because sound has to achieve it's musical quality over time.

Edited by kirving

I could argue that Jazz is far superior due to the use of many complex scales, time sigs and improvisory variations on themes... but again, that is just my opinion and it has been shown in studies (will have to look it up if you need citation - I read it somewhere a while back) that most people hate jazz and that it is an acquired taste.

Strange how subjective this all is. I cannot imagine living without music - to me it is provides a meaning to life. But I find jazz to be the most revolting and disturbing experience, physically painful. If there is jazz playing, I have to get out of the room. Seeing that most people I know choose to have it as background music at social functions, it can make life difficult for me.

Strange how subjective this all is. I cannot imagine living without music - to me it is provides a meaning to life. But I find jazz to be the most revolting and disturbing experience, physically painful. If there is jazz playing, I have to get out of the room. Seeing that most people I know choose to have it as background music at social functions, it can make life difficult for me.

I used to hate jazz but I went to a jazz gig of a, I think, famous pianist, with a band. I think you need to hear it live because it needs space that most music systems can't give. It was a memorable experience and their skill, combined with a wide range of musicality, was impressive and moving.

In line with this idea that euphoria alignment goes down with it is the idea that euphoria has both desire and satisfaction, that at euphoria the song is still mildly offputting and centered away from pleasure.

How easy air for life is to listen to is another way to say it. The brown quality of this song, that which is like string instruments, is more like the flavor itself. Down in it, to fill it in.

That which lifts up from down within must be closer to that which can continuously satisfy desire on a more uninterrupted level by being more centered along pleasure and thus satisfying desire.

Other ways of more intensely satisfying desire (like tokyo), thus food like desert or drugs like mdma, can be seen as doing so in a less balanced way. The idea is to balance towards the satisfaction line and leave it less as the character in the melody. This means what is like air for life is more refreshing like a good drink and drugs more like thc, more sustained desire because the desire is more perfectly balanced against the satisfaction line, with no spikes in over-satisfaction.

Hymn of newerth has a spike in satisfaction towards stuffing the goodness in towards what it is. The green thingness building towards the stuffness must be unraveled to find the core of goodness inside. The stuffing in the stuffing action must be removed to find the the thing thinging it. This is where to find the sustained satisfaction that opens up into air for life. Opened up down is where to find it, inside the matterous quality instead of up inside of balance or energy.

What is most desirable is complicated. The over time matters. Like getting stuck with the song vs listening to it like it is desert. Over-satisfaction in the direction of satisfaction itself is the phoria side of the silver mirrored euphoria opened up back into euphoria. It has the greatest spike in opened in down bliss over satisfaction, like rebliss(x) = U-U-bliss-phoria-euphoria-U |mirror| x-U, rebliss(bliss), the most desirable moment. A song does not fill a moment so the complication arises.

rebliss(phoria_average) is the most balanced sustained towards the perfect satisfaction line (air for life)

rebliss(bliss) is an unmade melody in this universe, it is the best melody in regards to over-satisfaction desire in the direction of true bliss

Off towards rebliss(euphoria) side, or the more stuffed side of this idea happening is this.

Edited by kirving

Well I'm just going to relax and listen to the Berlin Philharmonic performing the 1812. (Herbert von Karajan conducting) yet again.

He did a mean "Spring" and Dvorak's "New World".

In line with this idea that euphoria alignment goes down with it is the idea that euphoria has both desire and satisfaction, that at euphoria the song is still mildly offputting and centered away from pleasure.

How easy air for life is to listen to is another way to say it. The brown quality of this song, that which is like string instruments, is more like the flavor itself. Down in it, to fill it in.

That which lifts up from down within must be closer to that which can continuously satisfy desire on a more uninterrupted level by being more centered along pleasure and thus satisfying desire.

Other ways of more intensely satisfying desire (like tokyo), thus food like desert or drugs like mdma, can be seen as doing so in a less balanced way. The idea is to balance towards the satisfaction line and leave it less as the character in the melody. This means what is like air for life is more refreshing like a good drink and drugs more like thc, more sustained desire because the desire is more perfectly balanced against the satisfaction line, with no spikes in over-satisfaction.

Hymn of newerth has a spike in satisfaction towards stuffing the goodness in towards what it is. The green thingness building towards the stuffness must be unraveled to find the core of goodness inside. The stuffing in the stuffing action must be removed to find the the thing thinging it. This is where to find the sustained satisfaction that opens up into air for life. Opened up down is where to find it, inside the matterous quality instead of up inside of balance or energy.

What is most desirable is complicated. The over time matters. Like getting stuck with the song vs listening to it like it is desert. Over-satisfaction in the direction of satisfaction itself is the phoria side of the silver mirrored euphoria opened up back into euphoria. It has the greatest spike in opened in down bliss over satisfaction, like rebliss(x) = U-bliss-phoria-euphoria-U-x, rebliss(bliss), the most desirable moment. A song does not fill a moment so the complication arises.

rebliss(bliss) is an unmade melody in this universe, it is the best melody in regards to over-satisfaction desire in the direction of true bliss

Off towards rebliss(euphoria) side, or the more stuffed side of this idea happening is this.

You're soapboxing and lecturing without engaging. It's getting boring.

He did a mean "Spring" and Dvorak's "New World".

You're soapboxing and lecturing without engaging. It's getting boring.

Ya? Well then, maybe some good deep house to get some dancing going. This form of dancing is obviously less responsive, the music being slow. Better speed for observer perception, more desirable for actually doing the thing. Slower body movements in the correct order kind of thing.

https://open.spotify.com/user/kvnirving/playlist/7mkAGDnNNkf4CACQObX8Uq

It might be better to bring along the TSA though to keep things safe. I don't really know the best, I think the best deep house set was played somewhere around the back of red rocks global dance festival 2013 or some secret stash of after party. If anyone wants to dance, I can use my universe reset switch soon.

Edited by kirving