Relation between cheese and heat

kirving

Orange mass or taste/flavor (opens color physical action as perceived response to color), as blue gets towards white (blue cheese is like the opening to cheese flavor, the blue->white physical action intersection is where coldness is) it begins to act upon mass, the coolness of the blueness actually begins to physically cool the whiteness of the massness. This is the effect of extra cold. Cheese tastes like the "character" of what "extra cold" tastes like.
As the perfect operational mass effect, taste likes to express its ideatical effect as opposite to what it it is next to what it is doing to it was what it it is.
Hellishness associated with hotness, constantness associated with mathematical relational transfer of the flavor counter effect.

For this reason "constant hellish ease" and its relation to "extra cold" or how cold relieves heat can be thought of as the best way to understand the flavor of cheese and its role in tasty food together.

Without it sandwiches would not be perfectly balanced euphoric food with it playing this exact role (what cools the warmth of the meat). Euphoria is balanced hots and colds at the same time blended together.

Milk is at perfect cooling.

Swiss cheese expresses this effect the strongest, the taste of euphoria is clearly present in a ham, cheese, and pickle sandwich done right. The taste of euphoria is not the best taste, which is why it is not the best tasting sandwich.

Edited by kirving

There's plenty of room for discussion in other flavors of cheese and more specifics on the orange (or active-self self having achieved operational status) mass effect which is where existence has the potential to receive what is like taste or flavor.

Edited by kirving

Every sense has a synesthetic relation to flavor, one can taste not just the basic colors, this is because the orange mass effect opens up physical action as a perceived effect by splitting it apart with its through matterous quality operational drive against physical action.

The physical action separation also allows character to be perceived separately.

For this reason one can taste color, character of color, and physical action separately. So yes-no, taste like euphoria is a taste.

If there were to be a drug like cheese that would be called cheese, it would be a tryptamine. I'm going to keep that one secret, I only like to talk to people that are smart enough to understand me.

Edited by kirving

Is "cheese" a nickname for some sort of hallucinogenic drug?

In an episode of South Park it is.

If there were to be a drug like cheese that would be called cheese, it would be a tryptamine. I'm going to keep that one secret, I only like to talk to people that are smart enough to understand me.

!

Moderator Note

Here's the thing: this is a discussion group. You need to explain your idea in sufficient detail so that people can comment on it. Being cryptic and vague does not filter out people who aren't "smart enough to understand" you. Not having information isn't something that can necessarily be overcome by intelligence.

So: start complying with the speculations guidelines, or this gets closed down.

Not having information isn't something that can necessarily be overcome by intelligence.

?

Not always I guess, but if there is information about it then it can be.

How existence mirrors its own about itself with knowledge leaves most of its bits in complex garble speak. A lot like asian languages but hooked up through more complex grammar. That's where a lot of the details of complexity of thing can be found.

Sometimes the simple explanation isn't good enough, and sometimes only the complex explanation that can is just too complex to understand.

In a lot of places knowledge doesn't like to simplify itself. So I cannot do so, explain it.

There is always however, a thought for it. That is because thought can break down the complex garble components whereas language just kind of leaves it a bunch uhoahouahoh instead of a definitive explanation. You can always attach the uhoahouahoh of the complex garble to the thought and it can be heard like it is right. The problem is on the complex garble forming the proper grammar machine level. Like compound-noun-verb-noun<->verb-noun-noun transfer required to understand what the complex garble truly is.

Cheese has more of a vibe about weirdness and smearing so it would make a bad drug name. Because like, it would be a bad drug. More like an ineffectiveness, weirdness, not necessarily a poison.

Edited by kirving

?

If you have not defined what you are talking about, it is complex garble, right from the outset.

Same thing with giving context for what you say.

IOW, people are not understanding what you say, and it's not because they aren't smart.

If you have not defined what you are talking about, it is complex garble, right from the outset.

Same thing with giving context for what you say.

IOW, people are not understanding what you say, and it's not because they aren't smart.

If it's the truth and they don't understand it, than they are less smart.

Edited by kirving

Try and understand this: I am a moderator, and I am telling you do better in explaining yourself if you want to continue to post. Don't make the mistake of thinking that I am debating this with you.

The post surely stimulates the fluidum of craniostenotic irreverence and as such medionic estimates of gyrs must take precedence.

When the truth hurts, moderate it?

Maybe you should have some cheese instead to ease the heat. I would recommend ice cream instead, it's a less complicated metaphor.

Edited by kirving

There are cheeses and then there is Horace. Now Horace doesn't have the flavour of the Lancre Blue* or the pungent aroma of a Sto Plains Running Goat. No, Horace is an entirely different sort of cheese altogether. Few Cheeses have ever become a member of the the Nac Mac Feegles. Even fewer have taken part in history as Horace has. When a petty Überwald dictator sought to bring back the Evil Empire, there was Horace ready to lend a hand** to the resistance. During a cave in at the famed crystal caves, Horace was the first ones to volunteer to help the goblin miners. That's Horace for you. He's one heck of a man***.

*Not that anyone would dream of eating Horace.

**Not that Horace has hands. Nor any other appendages.

***Horace is in fact a cheese and nobody is really sure how he does any of this.

Edited by Endy0816

!

Moderator Note

We're done here. Kirving, this is a discussion forum. It works best on the basis that members are able to communicate their questions and ideas in a manner that makes sense, and is clear. You've fulfilled neither criteria in anything you've posted to this website. If you are unable to do this, we will place you're account under moderator review, meaning that nothing you post will appear unless approved first. If your posting does not improve after that, you will simply be shown the door.