I have one strange question /maybe/

kpetrov

Hello first,

i am not sciencist.

I am interested from some time of one phenomenon, or let say two, but i feel they are connected.

I can not find any information about this.

First is a case of a lil bit closed eye, and second is the phenomenon of replacing of letters.

In example rettels instead of letters.

I just asking, i rly can`t find any information about this.

I will be honest, i have a lil bit closed left eye, and i rly often make this with the letters. Yes only info about the second i found is dyslexia, but i just feel that is connected with the eye, sounds very strange maybe, i need to find more. And thank for ur anwear.

P.s. i read a lot about the dyslexia, that is used for explanation, i am not those case, i never replace letters when talk, only when write.

Edited by kpetrov

I just asking, i rly can`t find any information about this.

I will be honest, i have a lil bit closed left eye, and i rly often make this with the letters. Yes only info about the second i found is dyslexia, but i just feel that is connected with the eye, sounds very strange maybe, i need to find more. And thank for ur anwear.

P.s. i read a lot about the dyslexia, that is used for explanation, i am not those case, i never replace letters when talk, only when write.

Do you mean you read them in the wrong place. I suppose it's possible, if your pupil is covered enough by your eyelid then there might be two different 'letters' getting sent to your brain and it gets confused.

Do you mean you read them in the wrong place. I suppose it's possible, if your pupil is covered enough by your eyelid then there might be two different 'letters' getting sent to your brain and it gets confused.

I was not rly accurate, mine eyelid is a lil bit closed, a rly just a rly bit. I read fine, i have IQ about 120, i replace the letters only when write, and in mine native language, in english i.e. i didnt that.

I was not rly accurate, mine eyelid is a lil bit closed, a rly just a rly bit. I read fine, i have IQ about 120, i replace the letters only when write, and in mine native language, in english i.e. i didnt that.

Sounds like what Zapatos said, dyslexia. Its pretty harmless and I bet its trainable.

Is it Amblyopia? This is more so a condition of the eye rather than eyelid.

Are all of us experienced forum-members really giving medical information, advice and possible (differential) diagnoses?

kpetrov, I suggest you consult a doctor with your problem, since we do not know the exact nature of your problem, you'd better consult your primary care physician (family doctor).

Are all of us experienced forum-members really giving medical information, advice and possible (differential) diagnoses?

kpetrov, I suggest you consult a doctor with your problem, since we do not know the exact nature of your problem, you'd better consult your primary care physician (family doctor).

He didn't know what to ask and now he's got some ideas that he may indeed have a problem and can seek professional advice. keep your panties on.

Edited by StringJunky