Lost glasses... .

ecoli

You can't drive without them, right? So they have to be where you last drove to. Are you sure you checked everywhere in the bathroom? On top of the towel rack? What about over by the scented candle your mom loves but your dad thinks is too big?

I don't need them to drive, but I'm srpposed to take an eye exam soon, and I need them for the exam. My subsriction is not that strong. It's a weird effect, actually... my left eye is near sighted and my right eye is far-sighted, so it kind of compensates, so I can see near and far very well, if I use both eyes.

edit: I checked in all the places, except for the candle...parent's don't have one, and no dice. I have a horrible feeling that I lost them in school.

It's a weird effect, actually... my left eye is near sighted and my right eye is far-sighted, so it kind of compensates, so I can see near and far very well, if I use both eyes.
If you can see near and far very well with both eyes, your glasses must be lost somewhere in between.

Seriously, look around where you keep the case. Start looking in a spiral pattern using your left eye, and as the spiral gets wider, switch to your right eye. If you haven't passed out after 10 minutes, you should stumble across your glasses.

Then put them in the case and staple it to your forhead. WARNING: This may make you look even more like Andy Warhol.

Ahh... forum humor is so satisfying...Oh well, it looks as if I'm going to go without my glasses, because I past out at 9.5 minutes. So there's no hope for me. It's a good thing I don't look anything like Andy Warhol.

Are you trying to be funny here?

So how did the exam go? Did you pass? Better one' date=' better two?[/quote']

Exam was ok, I did well enough without my glasses so it didn't matter that much.

I have your glasses. I'm keeping them hostage.

If you phone the police' date=' I will kill them.[/quote']

OMG!! Please give them back *tear*

After days of in depth investigation, I've been led to the conclusion that the aforementioned glasses were indeed NOT abducted and taken hostage, but actually fled the brutal conditions of the Ecoli household in order to join a traveling carnival hosted by renegade watches, two top hats, and a monacol.

P.S. The carnival in question is currently making it's way through the small Kansas town of Tabberknacky Haven. Be warned, they have pure-bred attack monkeys.