trashed Religious hijack after modnote

Manticore

Theory of God ,IMHO i think god was always trying to say something .But if i post something from the holy books , everybody is going to think its stupid even for internet standards

So i am not going to post it .

I think it fits a nice alternative theory or a way of thinking

Which of the infinite number of possible (assuming gods are possible - very unlikely IMHO) gods are you referring to.

And argue not with the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner, inviting them to Islamic Monotheism with His Verses), except with such of them as do wrong, and say (to them): "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you; our Ilah (God) and your Ilah (God) is One (i.e. Allah), and to Him we have submitted (as Muslims)."

And argue not with the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner, inviting them to Islamic Monotheism with His Verses), except with such of them as do wrong, and say (to them): "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you; our Ilah (God) and your Ilah (God) is One (i.e. Allah), and to Him we have submitted (as Muslims)."

Could you take your preaching to that split thread where it belongs?

Edited by koti

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.