How do you resist delicious junk food ?

fresh

I stop eating potato chips for 3 years. I was used to eating it everyday. I know it is not good for health, so I gave it up.

Unfortunately, my dad falls in love with it recently. One day, he bought 3 bottles home with different flavors , and we shared it. It tastes so great !

Since then, he can not stop buying it.

I addict to it again... besides that, instant noodles tastes not bad too.

How do you resist those delicious junk food ?

If you can resist the junk food then you are 'better' then people that have/want to eat it...you show character. Try to look at it this way.

See it as a kind of honour that you can leave the junk food alone.

I have been looking for some ways to detox my lungs , anybody know any ways to detox the smoke from the lungs .I have been eating a mixture of honey , garlic and lemon for the past three days .

Any other way to detox ?

Honey, garlic and lemon are toxic....

On 2017/7/22 at 8:14 AM, John Cuthber said:

Honey, garlic and lemon are toxic....

Is raw garlic? They are not toxic. Honey is not suitable for infant and 0-5 year old.

why you say they are toxic?

Edited by fresh

Honey contains a surprising amount of seriously toxic natural products in it. I went to a talk by a woman who studies the components of honey for a living (A / Prof Mary Fletcher, from QAAFI, if you're interested), and the stuff you find is both geographically varied and ubiquitously concerning.