If you want to learn rocket science intuition...

ydoaPs

...Kerbal Space Program is half off on the Steam Summer Sale.

I just got it. I know that Scott Manly is one of the best tutorial sources for it on YouTube.

Anybody have other suggestions?

Thanks. I really need another distraction like a need a hole in the head. But I went ahead and performed steam-powered © trepanning anyway

Looks like a brilliant time-waster and good fun. I am reading Neal Stephenson's Seveneves at the moment so fired up with rocketry and space exploration already.

Surprisingly, Jebediah Kermin survived all of my rockets so far. I still haven't looked at any tutorials, but I think I will soon.

I'm playing through the career mode before I go into sandbox mode.

• 1 month later...
On 23/06/2017 at 7:55 PM, ydoaPs said:

...Kerbal Space Program is half off on the Steam Summer Sale.

I just got it. I know that Scott Manly is one of the best tutorial sources for it on YouTube.

Anybody have other suggestions?

I didn't see this at the time but I must have bought it at about the same time...

I did my first Minmus landing two days ago. I have a rover on Mun and have done several landings including a very unfortunate unkerbined lander where the engine just touched the deck causing it to explode. It survives though and is a useful relay for just the other side. The only other thing I currently have going on is a Minmus relay satellite which is stage one for my "step to space" station which will offer refueling before leaving the kerbin system...