Producing a hierarchy of human life .

Mike Smith Cosmos

2 hours ago, Area54 said:

....presenting the evidence and reasoning in regard to the principle of crowding ..........  ....

My proposed way forward with this discussion , was to leave the most difficult aspect of this project until last .   Why ? It's there , but it's not straight forward to see and interpret! 

Because the first two out of three layers of the  Hierarchy  , namely Gold Fish  and Mankind , deal with evidence we can easily view , check up , measure and describe . We can see ' crowding in its simplest form .

1) '  Right there in my pool or anybody else's pool looked at over a reasonable period of time ( say 6 months to a year ) . No doubt nearly anyone can remember this from looking in aquariums. However I do think a careful study over a period I mention , would help get a real grasp of the day to day activity of these fish . 

2 ) I hardly need describe the various ways, which mankind can be seen , crowding , throughout their human history . Whether that be for assistance in day to day working life , or recreationally in dancing or listening to music . Similarly history shows how families, tribes , villages, towns, regions, countries ALL demonstrate an urge to ( Crowd) .

3 ) this section is the one we have to cross the invisible barrier . We can try and look for evidence of Crowds , by looking for the EFFECTS  ON EARTH  OF CROWDING GOING INTO ACTION , IN THE INVISIBLE RELM. What we mean by this , is .ARE there indications from whatever means that multiple beings are involved with the effect that we are aware of ON EARTH . The main evidence for this can be found in the history of the individuals , tribes and nations that came to live over the thousands of years of Human Histories, that are representative of the Invisible beings , founding and perpetuating the base civilisations . Artifacts , stone inscriptions , scrolls , wood work , metal  works , clay pots , paper , stories handed down . The last 6000 years of history is well documented . This is the period of evidence of activity of interest to earth based humans with Spiritual Beings Crowded for the purpose of overseeing the establishment of Mankind . History totally documents and covers this 6000 YEAR  PERIOD . 

Many ,many ancient buildings ,over this period carry some form of representation, of a spirit being . The representation may well be , and I would say definitely is , often completely a wrong picture of the spiritual realm , however it is likely some form of influence has been going on . Museums are full of artefacts , ancient religious buildings , objects unearthed by archeology all have hints of CROWDING IN SPIRIT WORLD . . It is only the last century that has seen an horrific decline in spiritual thought and the rise of Atheism. Hense many modern public building paint a different secular picture.. It's all there though in books , manuscripts , tablets , ancient buildings , if there are any left in the Middle East . History has the reflection of crowding going on in the spirit world .. 

I think this link , between the spirit word and the earth world was intended thus . 

MIKEbimage.jpeg.ed9ec1e47adefca30f46ba7588457822.jpegb

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

1 hour ago, Mike Smith Cosmos said:

My proposed way forward with this discussion , was to leave the most difficult aspect of this project until last .   Why ? It's there , but it's not straight forward to see and interpret! 

Because the first two out of three layers of the  Hierarchy  , namely Gold Fish  and Mankind , deal with evidence we can easily view , check up , measure and describe . We can see ' crowding in its simplest form .

1) '  Right there in my pool or anybody else's pool looked at over a reasonable period of time ( say 6 months to a year ) . No doubt nearly anyone can remember this from looking in aquariums. However I do think a careful study over a period I mention , would help get a real grasp of the day to day activity of these fish . 

2 ) I hardly need describe the various ways, which mankind can be seen , crowding , throughout their human history . Whether that be for assistance in day to day working life , or recreationally in dancing or listening to music . Similarly history shows how families, tribes , villages, towns, regions, countries ALL demonstrate an urge to ( Crowd) .

3 ) this section is the one we have to cross the invisible barrier . We can try and look for evidence of Crowds , by looking for the EFFECTS  ON EARTH  OF CROWDING GOING INTO ACTION , IN THE INVISIBLE RELM. What we mean by this , is .ARE there indications from whatever means that multiple beings are involved with the effect that we are aware of ON EARTH . The main evidence for this can be found in the history of the individuals , tribes and nations that came to live over the thousands of years of Human Histories, that are representative of the Invisible beings , founding and perpetuating the base civilisations . Artifacts , stone inscriptions , scrolls , wood work , metal  works , clay pots , paper , stories handed down . The last 6000 years of history is well documented . This is the period of evidence of activity of interest to earth based humans with Spiritual Beings Crowded for the purpose of overseeing the establishment of Mankind . History totally documents and covers this 6000 YEAR  PERIOD . 

Many ,many ancient buildings ,over this period carry some form of representation, of a spirit being . The representation may well be , and I would say definitely is , often completely a wrong picture of the spiritual realm , however it is likely some form of influence has been going on . Museums are full of artefacts , ancient religious buildings , objects unearthed by archeology all have hints of CROWDING IN SPIRIT WORLD . . It is only the last century that has seen an horrific decline in spiritual thought and the rise of Atheism. Hense many modern public building paint a different secular picture.. It's all there though in books , manuscripts , tablets , ancient buildings , if there are any left in the Middle East . History has the reflection of crowding going on in the spirit world .. 

I think this link , between the spirit word and the earth world was intended thus . 

MIKEbimage.jpeg.ed9ec1e47adefca30f46ba7588457822.jpegb

No Mike, you are asserting mythology as fact. Crowding is meaningless in the context you are using. Humans are social animals, we generally like to have lots of other humans around us and live longer healthier lives when we cooperate in groups. Some other animals are not social and live their lives alone. Using mythology to understand the past is not completely off the mark but to assume mythology describes anything but fantasy needs evidence. Mythology cannot all be true, but it all can be wrong assuming any of it is true just because people appeared to write about it as though it was real is like someone 5,000 years in the future going through the ruins of New York City assuming the New York Giants was a race of giant people whom the inhabitants of the city worshipped... We really don't have much more than that in our knowledge of people of the past... 

Mike,

I have a weird experiment to run.  We have Irma painting a bulls eye on the Florida keys.  Strongest Atlantic storm ever recorded.  All the current projections from the U.S. and Europe run the  storm right up Florida, with massive devastation almost a sure thing with the storm packing 175 mile and hour winds and projected 20 ft storm surge, which would bring the ocean right over much of flat Florida.  I don't think the clouds can hear me, from N.J. but I am going out to my deck now, 12:04  AM Friday, New Jersey time and I am going to out loud, request that the storm come up between the Bahamas and Florida and turn East before it hits Georgia or the Carolinas.  Should not be possible that all the tracks could be wrong.  Should not be possible that a request from one guy in New Jersey could turn a Hurricane.

Regards, TAR 

There. The request is in.  I told the storm to turn North and go between the Bahamas and Florida and then turn East and miss all land, including Bermuda.  

13 hours ago, Mike Smith Cosmos said:

You see a single, biased, example of crowding. On the internet, via GoogleScholar and other sources, you have a wealth of evidence that is easily viewed, checked, measured and described covering crowding at large. Why won't you get of your fat ass and, over the course of two or three days, validate or refute that particular hypothesis? What are you afraid of? Why, instead of investing time in that, do you keep recycling the same old tired assertions? I have no right to insist that you give me a straight answer, nevertheless, for your own self respect, would you please give me one. Why won't you conduct the simple literature research I have proposed?

10 hours ago, Area54 said:

You see a single, biased, example of crowding. On the internet, via GoogleScholar and other sources, you have a wealth of evidence that is easily viewed, checked, measured and described covering crowding at large. Why won't you get of your fat ass and, over the course of two or three days, validate or refute that particular hypothesis? What are you afraid of? Why, instead of investing time in that, do you keep recycling the same old tired assertions? I have no right to insist that you give me a straight answer, nevertheless, for your own self respect, would you please give me one. Why won't you conduct the simple literature research I have proposed?

I do understand what you are saying . I have been through university twice in my life . Once in the 1960's, and again in the 1990's . Both university projects required the searches of the style you describe , accept the Internet was not in full swing in those times . However searches could be performed via other methods. 

You asked why I had not done what you say . ( I do wish you would stop using , this "getting up from sitting a.." .I find it offensive . Thank you ! )  The answer I give, is :- that on other threads , I have contributed to, I often quote Wikipedia and other references that suite the project. But , I do like ,

MAKING OBSERVATIONS , ....THINKING ABOUT THINGS ... COMING UP WITH PROPOSITIONS . ( I will usually then search to see how I compare with how others think ) 

However , this thread seemed to Shoot off fairly rapidly  on a very sensitive and controversial subject , and demonstrably . So I will only get round to extensive searching , a bit further down the line. Perhaps after all this emergency  and news of Cyclones gets over . Although it does seen a bit devastating . 

And I must acknowledge your proposed literature search sounds excellent . I must find a way of getting my status renewed , I can not keep up with all this down sliding of status numbers. It took a long time to build up ,over years . I will just pack up , if this sort of behaviour continues , I find it too offensive and stressful. 

Mike 

3 minutes ago, Mike Smith Cosmos said:

I do understand what you are saying . I have been through university twice in my life . Once in the 1960's, and again in the 1990's . Both university projects required the searches of the style you describe , accept the Internet was not in full swing in those times . However searches could be performed via other methods.

Of course they can, but it's a hell of a lot more time consuming to wait for a volume to come back from the stacks after half an hour or half a day only to find it is irrelevant. Google Scholar is an excellent resource for amateur "research" projects such as this.

5 minutes ago, Mike Smith Cosmos said:

( I do wish you would stop using getting up from sitting a...I find it offensive . Thank you ! )

Until this point you have either ignored my repeated recommendations for such a research project, or responded by simply repeating the same ungrounded assertions. Now that is truly offensive, for it offends both the soul and the intellect.

8 minutes ago, Mike Smith Cosmos said:

The answer I give, is on other threads , I have contributed to, I often quote Wikipedia and other references that suite the project. But , I do like ,

MAKING OBSERVATIONS , ....THINKING ABOUT THINGS ... COMING UP WITH PROPOSITIONS . ( I will usually then search to see how I compare with how others think

So get off your fat ass and see what other researchers have thought of your idea. You are just making excuses. You may like thinking about things, but you clearly have no interest in validating or refuting them. Simply ridiculous behaviour!

10 minutes ago, Mike Smith Cosmos said:

So I will only get round to extensive searching , a bit further down the line. Perhaps after all this emergency  and news of Cyclones gets over . Although it does seen a bit devastating

Do you have someone directly at risk? If not that's just another excuse for sitting on your fat ass.

11 minutes ago, Mike Smith Cosmos said:

And I must acknowledge your proposed literature search sounds excellent . I must find a way of getting my status renewed , I can not keep up with all this down sliding of status numbers. It took a long time to build up ,over years . I will just pack up , if this sort of behaviour continues , I find it too stressful.

Well, if you got off your fat ass and conducted the proposed literature search you might very well find your status suddenly recieved lots of positive rep.  I would be awarding some for sure.

Please feel free to report me for repeatedly asking you to get off your fat ass. However, I shall continue to do so until you actually do get off your fat ass. Otherwise you are just wasting bandwidth.

Well Mike,

the universe is not listening to me 

Irma made land fall on Cuba a little bit, and has apparently shifted its track west, rather then my requested right hand turn before Fla.

So I guess I am no longer to be 2 for 2 in weather listening to me.  Now I will be 2 for 3.   But I am still hopeful that Irma will take my advice and turn before Florida and 

pass between the Bahamas and Florida and then go out to sea.  Otherwise Florida and Georgia are in for a real beating. And I would much rather Irma spends itself on Cuba's mountains, turns North depreciated to cat 4 or 3 and pass, relatively as a non event past Florida and out to sea.  I went out on the deck about 3 hours ago and asked her again to change course toward a less devastating path.

Regards, TAR

Mike,

I am watching the weather and Irma is skirting along the top of Cuba, weakening some (down to 125mph) cat 3, but will eventually turn North and go back over warm water and get itself back together.  It is currently at a point where it would have to take greater than a 90 degree turn, to miss continental U.S. like I requested.    So I think  I am not as connected as I fantasized.

This is why I did not want to try your test again, because I did not want to falsify our general theory that the universe is somehow listening.  But in pure scientific honesty one must not try and validate ones theory, one must attempt to falsify the theory.   

So perhaps go out to the moor again, with a camera and a recorder, tell us what you are going to ask, ask it in the proper fashion delineating your areas for yes no and maybe and record the universes answer.  If something notable happens, then you can show us, and we can together think of a more clever test to falsify the theory.  Ask a question perhaps that someone here knows the answer to, that you do not.  And go out and ask and record again.   If the answer is always forthcoming, we can play 20 questions with the universe and arrive at the proper answer to even complication questions.   I used to play a variation with the family on long car trips called a million questions.   You could start with any thought, real or imagined, like for instance think of the soap scum stain on the tub at grandmas house in Westport...and somebody usually got the answer.  I was pretty good at it, using the half rule.  Divide the universe into two parts with your question and the thing is either in the one part or the other.  Yes or no.  Right or left.  Then divide the identified part in half again and repeat.  Eventually you identify the thing, what ever it is.

On the other hand, if the universe doesn't want to play...well there you go, hierarchy falsified.

Regards, TAR

for instance you could ask "do you have peers?"

"more than 50 peers?"

Area54,

Of you and Mike you are definitely the offenssive one.  -1 for you.

Regards, TAR

Edited by tar

• 1 month later...

WOW  ! 

The last time we cansidered this subject : the HURRICANES were just about to hit the Carribean . 

All I can say is Wow ! 

Attempting to get back on subject , :- 

I looked up some of the references suggested in GOOGLE SCHOLAR. 

Many of them linked the various supernatural overloads in any possible Heavens above , with their respective followers on The surface of the Earth .

I believe this is what I was attempting but in a very generalised approach , in the foregoing thread .

I have had quite a personal traumatic time during this summer while visiting Italy , where I often spend summer time . I am barely recovering , and have only today , managed to post on this Forum . 

The world appears to have greatly CHANGED, while I have been away.  There is a strange ' air ' about the world . It seems to be in some form of strange TURMOIL . People are killing one another ALL over the place !  

What is happening ?

Mike  

51 minutes ago, Mike Smith Cosmos said:

I have had quite a personal traumatic time during this summer while visiting Italy , where I often spend summer time . I am barely recovering , and have only today , managed to post on this Forum . 

Sorry to hear you've had troubles. Good to see you.

53 minutes ago, Mike Smith Cosmos said:

The world appears to have greatly CHANGED, while I have been away.  There is a strange ' air ' about the world . It seems to be in some form of strange TURMOIL . People are killing one another ALL over the place !  

What is happening ?

This has been going on for centuries though, thousands of years and more probably. You have to hope and think that it is improving, it has never been perfect and maybe never will, but you can but hope. :) 

3 hours ago, Mike Smith Cosmos said:

WOW  ! 

The last time we cansidered this subject : the HURRICANES were just about to hit the Carribean . 

All I can say is Wow ! 

Attempting to get back on subject , :- 

I looked up some of the references suggested in GOOGLE SCHOLAR. 

Many of them linked the various supernatural overloads in any possible Heavens above , with their respective followers on The surface of the Earth .

I believe this is what I was attempting but in a very generalised approach , in the foregoing thread .

What is happening ?

Mike  

Good to see you back Mike! 

• 1 month later...
On 3 November 2017 at 1:13 AM, Moontanman said:

Good to see you back Mike! 

Well thank you ! 

The last few days have seen some interesting "Evidence" , relating to higher up the Hyrachy, and evidence thereof . 

Tonight on British  TV.  CHANNEL 4  NEWS at approx 6:30 Pm a news item appeared where it was stated that Government Departments in both the United States and UK . Have 'sat on ' information  pertaining to unexplained visitations and appearances of life forms from Other parts of the Universe. These Departments feel it is now time to release this information. 

Similarly a further set of ' Disclosures ' is now available for viewing  on the Internet . ( these are under a category called DISCLOSURES , here 4 military men are questioned under oath ) 

How these fit in the Hyrachy that I was postulating , remains to be seen . But here is clean , clear , evidence of EXTRA TERRESTRIAL LIFE . 

So surely this must be supportive of evidence for :-

the principle of higher HYRACHY.? / HYRACHY ( whatever or whoever this is )

mike 

Ref :- Tonight on British  TV.  CHANNEL 4  NEWS at approx 6:30 Pm  ( Sunday 17th December 2017)

8 minutes ago, Mike Smith Cosmos said:

Well thank you ! 

The last few days have seen some interesting "Evidence" , relating to higher up the Hyrachy, and evidence thereof . 

Tonight on British  TV.  CHANNEL 4  NEWS at approx 6:30 Pm a news item appeared where it was stated that Government Departments in both the United States and UK . Have 'sat on ' information  pertaining to unexplained visitations and appearances of life forms from Other parts of the Universe. These Departments feel it is now time to release this information. 

Similarly a further set of ' Disclosures ' is now available for viewing  on the Internet . 

How these fit in the Hyrachy that I was postulating , remains to be seen . But here is clean , clear , evidence of EXTRA TERRESTRIAL LIFE . 

So surely this must be supportive of evidence for :-

the principle of higher HYRACHY.? / HYRACHY ( whatever or whoever this is )

mike 

Ref :- Tonight on British  TV.  CHANNEL 4  NEWS at approx 6:30 Pm  ( Sunday 17th December 2017)

It will be interesting to see that, but if I had a dollar for every time that headline has been posted but with no real substance I'd be rich... 

2 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

It will be interesting to see that, but if I had a dollar for every time that headline has been posted but with no real substance I'd be rich... 

That is what I thought when I was first told a week ago !

But now it was on CHANNEL 4  tonight , with pictures of the contributing Governmental Buildings , like the Pentigon, the Air Force , etc 

Apparently the time is now fitting for Total Disclosure .

Under oath . 

Mike 

Have disclosed ! 

I must admit I have not waded my way through it all. As like you at the time ' groaned ' and said I have heard all this before without satisfaction . 

But tonight when I heard it on headline news , and the government saying " it is time to release what disclosures we have been given " 

Well it's time for a thorough investigation ? Is it not ? 

" DISCLOSURE  " is the search word ! 

Mike 

ps I managed to pick up tonight from the Television , that one of the reasons for disclosure now , was to do with speculation from other scientific disciplines coming to conclusions about life generally ,throughout the Universe. It seems we are naturally getting focused on ' mankinds place ' in the universe , as many sciences are considering the ' Earth ' as a whole . And if there is anyone out there observing ' (US) . They too will be concerned about our use of the Whole Earth ? 

2 hours ago, Mike Smith Cosmos said:

Have disclosed ! 

I must admit I have not waded my way through it all. As like you at the time ' groaned ' and said I have heard all this before without satisfaction . 

But tonight when I heard it on headline news , and the government saying " it is time to release what disclosures we have been given " 

Mike 

ps I managed to pick up tonight from the Television , that one of the reasons for disclosure now , was to do with speculation from other scientific disciplines coming to conclusions about life generally ,throughout the Universe. It seems we are naturally getting focused on ' mankinds place ' in the universe , as many sciences are considering the ' Earth ' as a whole . And if there is anyone out there observing ' (US) . They too will be concerned about our use of the Whole Earth ? 

So it was basically no different than any of the other "disclosures" of the years? Show there is a "they" and we can speculate on what they do.. 

On 17/12/2017 at 7:52 PM, Mike Smith Cosmos said:

Have disclosed ! 

Mike 

Mike, is this what you were watching?

https://www.channel4.com/news/pentagon-admits-secret-ufo-investigations

Because I've just watched it a couple of times, and as far as I can tell the only "disclosure" in the whole story is that the Pentagon, for the period 2007 to 2012, had a division which was investigating UFOs.  An interesting story from a political point of view, perhaps, but nothing more (particularly when, as the piece points out, the UK government has never hid the fact that they ran their own such investigations).  No actual revelations of what might have been found during such investigations (and given that the division was disbanded five years ago, it seems unlikely they found much of interest).  The rest of the four minute piece is background and filler.  Unless you were watching a different story?

Also - even if there IS alien life from another planet  -  how is that related to "hierarchy of human life"? a - they won't be human. b- who decides who is higher up in this nominal imagined hierarchy anyway?

Conclusion - their is no hierarchy of human life in the western world. In India however you have a class system which is strictly adhered too....  where depending on your parents lineage you are allowed to do certain types and classes of jobs. That is a hierarchy....  but it is constructed/imagined/invented by man.

On 19 December 2017 at 2:39 PM, DrP said:

Also - even if there IS alien life from another planet  -  how is that related to "hierarchy of human life"? a - they won't be human. b- who decides who is higher up in this nominal imagined hierarchy anyway?

Conclusion - their is no hierarchy of human life in the western world. In India however you have a class system which is strictly adhered too....  where depending on your parents lineage you are allowed to do certain types and classes of jobs. That is a hierarchy....  but it is constructed/imagined/invented by man.

I think my original question , was more posed around ' intelligent life' ! 

As I was originally driven toward this idea while gazing at my responsive goldfish in the garden pond. Here I noticed that they were taking ' what appeared to me ' an interest in me , albeit, fairly distant. Yet I was interpreting is as some form of relationship which I felt stimulated by. 

It was at this time, I wondered if  ' we ' , as the human species were being viewed by some higher life form in a similar ' ranking arrangement' . This I thought of as a  

'   Hierarchy ' , and posed the question , " is there a HIERACHY, of which we are in the ranking , and can we gain any insite into how a level Higher up the Hierarchy may be considering US ? 

The Recent DISCLOSURES,  commented on by the authorities , concerning individuals observations of strange , near earth , unidentified flying craft , have for quite some time made some reference to possible observation from life beyond Earth. 

A colleague , near where I live , got hold of this ' new to me ' , DISCLOSURE . It would appear authorities have taken visual evidence under oath by qualified personnel. 

At the moment , that is all I know . I am surrounded by many persons demanding the  Christmas preparation jobs. 

It would appear that the consensus of much of the scientific community, with the knowledge of the vastness of the Universe that intelligent life is inevitable . 

Mike 

On 19 December 2017 at 1:12 PM, Juno said:

Mike, is this what you were watching?

https://www.channel4.com/news/pentagon-admits-secret-ufo-investigations

Because I've just watched it a couple of times, and as far as I can tell the only "disclosure" in the whole story is that the Pentagon, for the period 2007 to 2012, had a division which was investigating UFOs.  An interesting story from a political point of view, perhaps, but nothing more (particularly when, as the piece points out, the UK government has never hid the fact that they ran their own such investigations).  No actual revelations of what might have been found during such investigations (and given that the division was disbanded five years ago, it seems unlikely they found much of interest).  The rest of the four minute piece is background and filler.  Unless you were watching a different story?

I must apologise profusely for not replying earlier! 

I have been rather SWAMPED this approach to Christmastime. Everything seems to have come at once. 

I have looked but appear to have lost the reference I was given . However , it is a friend of mine in Cornwall who gave it to me , and I hope to be able to contact him in a period over Christmas ( if I am lucky ) , . I will re ask him for the contact , which I have lost . ( currently swamped by too much information...). It was four ' forces ' men , who had witnessed the contact. They were testifying ,under oath , to some form of DISCLOSURE  PANEL .  I will need to examine this Data , as the little I read , seem to show a change of attitude by the authorities . Admitting to the likelihood of extra terrestrial intelligent life. ,! 

mike 

Human witnesses are notoriously bad. 

McCloskey, M., & Zaragoza, M. (1985). Misleading postevent information and memory for events: Arguments and evidence against memory impairment hypotheses. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 114(1), 1-16.

http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0096-3445.114.1.1

Also, witnessing something you don't know isn't evidence for aliens just that you've witnessed something you don't understand. Magic shows are not evidence for Harry potter. 

• 2 months later...

The last few days have seen the UK UNDER SNOW . This has resulted in birds in my garden, that usually flit about the garden and sort of recognise me and call a chirp . Hoping I will put the odd crust out . 

If I do ( put a crust out ) , sometime during the day , maybe after I have gone , they can be seen , or not seen , to swoop down a grab the odd piece . 

During this heavy snow , they are behaving " speeded up " but also the HYRACHY  ISSUE  has raised its head again , but in a different way . 

This time , there is an earnestness among the different bird types . ( ranging mainly in four types ( THRUSH, BLACKBIRD , ROBIN , AND TIT ) .

This appears to be in Size - Strength order , namely a HYRACHY again. This within the same animal type , namely bird . 

I placed the bread crumbs on a plate , outside the kitchen , on a raised flower bed, now completely covered with settled snow 6 inches thick . 

Without let up they came in , "in hyrachy order"  , namely the big thrush would hold the snatching first , blackbird second , Robin if there was one about then Tit. 

This moved me to say out loud , though indoors observing 

" Big birds ' see off ' or ' chase away ' smaller birds from the food . 

Though possibly thought of as ' of as ' obvious ' , I think this harbours another HYRACHY .

THE STRONG AND MIGHTY DOMINATE THE SMALLER IN A HYRACHY  ! 

Mike