Producing a hierarchy of human life .

Mike Smith Cosmos

Clouds?

Quite , I agree with you . But if you are really looking for something , there is a tendency to ' see it ' in the wall paper or clouds . But maybe we should not abandon this attribute .because the opposite is true , that if you do not want to see something you will not , unless it is ' blatant '

I would prefer a middle ground ." What if this were , just possible " " what might I just find out ? "

I personally have taken this ' stance ' when considering the existence of ' intelligence at a higher level than mankind ' .

Like , if it does exist , what could we expect from it ? Then stand back and watch the show !

Mike

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

Quite , I agree with you . But if you are really looking for something , there is a tendency to ' see it ' in the wall paper or clouds . But maybe we should not abandon this attribute .because the opposite is true , that if you do not want to see something you will not , unless it is ' blatant '

I would prefer a middle ground ." What if this were , just possible " " what might I just find out ? "

I personally have taken this ' stance ' when considering the existence of ' intelligence at a higher level than mankind ' .

Like , if it does exist , what could we expect from it ? Then stand back and watch the show !

Mike

In the face of lack of evidence the null hypothesis is the conclusion. Lots of things might be possible, but remain improbable at best. You seem to be asserting that not believing something is true cuts you off from the possibility. Not true, not believing is not the same as saying it's not possible.

I am not sure about all these negatives and double negatives.

In the face of lack of evidence the null hypothesis is the conclusion. Lots of things might be possible, but remain improbable at best. You seem to be asserting that not believing something is true cuts you off from the possibility. Not true, not believing is not the same as saying it's not possible.

I would sooner, take the optimistic , double positive route, in that way there is a double chance of finding something and a single chance , ' one ' could be proved wrong . This way you open all stops for a good result !

Perhaps there is some form of 'as yet undescovered rule ' in this Heirachy mechanism for semi intelligent life . Perhaps ' encouragement is an ingredient for success .

Eg . The fish give me , ( the higher up the Heirachy species ) , just a minimal of unwitting encouragement to feed them and count them , and generally caretaker their environment , so as to prosper. I respond by giving all this attention . All they needed to do was to come up from the murky depths and been seen , which makes me feel good and continue daily with my care taking activity. . ( after all , as an aside , this is what happens in a dog / dog owner relationship . Exactly that )

So could this work for the next HEIRARCHY up.? .like we need to half believe there is higher life forms . Go about our day to day life as if there is higher life forms . Maybe then the higher life forms will respond with.............? Something indicative of their existence .

If we say No ! No higher life forms exist , maybe they respond with , " we are not going to get very far here , and so leave those that refuse to accept higher life form existence alone ?

I really do think we are on to something here !

Mike

I am not sure about all these negatives and double negatives.

I would sooner, take the optimistic , double positive route, in that way there is a double chance of finding something and a single chance , ' one ' could be proved wrong . This way you open all stops for a good result !

Perhaps there is some form of 'as yet undescovered rule ' in this Heirachy mechanism for semi intelligent life . Perhaps ' encouragement is an ingredient for success .

Eg . The fish give me , ( the higher up the Heirachy species ) , just a minimal of unwitting encouragement to feed them and count them , and generally caretaker their environment , so as to prosper. I respond by giving all this attention . All they needed to do was to come up from the murky depths and been seen , which makes me feel good and continue daily with my care taking activity. . ( after all , as an aside , this is what happens in a dog / dog owner relationship . Exactly that )

So could this work for the next HEIRARCHY up.? .like we need to half believe there is higher life forms . Go about our day to day life as if there is higher life forms . Maybe then the higher life forms will respond with.............? Something indicative of their existence .

If we say No ! No higher life forms exist , maybe they respond with , " we are not going to get very far here , and so leave those that refuse to accept higher life form existence alone ?

I really do think we are on to something here !

Mike

But I do not refuse to accept higher life forms exist. To be honest I am still not sure what you mean by higher. I am always open to evidence but to assert something with no evidence is a place i cannot go...

In the video I posted they talk about levels of civilization, K1, K2, K3, and possibly K4. We are less than a K1, K1 controls the entire energy falling on their planet, K2 controls the entire energy output of a star, a K2 would be very god like in their massed capabilities but individually they might not even be as smart as the average human. A K3 would be indistinguishable from a god but as before that doesn't speak to the abilities of individuals. A K4 would be god by any definition of the word but the individuals could still be more or less human.

True super beings are difficult to define in any realistic way, in Star Trek they introduce us to the "Borg" a hive mind composed of trillions of individuals occupying thousands of planets but a K2 civilization could sweep them away like dust in a hurricane. A K3 could wield the entire energy of a galaxy, K4 would control the entire universe.

What would a super being be? Q?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(Star_Trek)

Edited by Moontanman

But I do not refuse to accept higher life forms exist. To be honest I am still not sure what you mean by higher.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(Star_Trek)

I think where there may be some confusion is I am talking mainly about individuals or a few , as opposed to a species or bulk country or civilisation .

For example me (Mike ) and a few goldfish ( nameless ) going down , and me ( mike ) and who/whatever is capable of observing and even feeding me information, from the HEIRACY individual/s upstream .

Mike

I think where there may be some confusion is I am talking mainly about individuals or a few , as opposed to a species or bulk country or civilisation .

For example me (Mike ) and a few goldfish ( nameless ) going down , and me ( mike ) and who/whatever is capable of observing and even feeding me information, from the HEIRACY individual/s upstream .

Mike

Then we are talking about super beings... A concept that i would require considerable evidence for, before I could consider it...

Then we are talking about super beings... A concept that i would require considerable evidence for, before I could consider it...

What sort of evidence would you require ?

I can think it through from my goldfish experience . In this instance the fish seemed to have found a very simple method of receiving food from me. If they hover around in a line facing me each morning looking expectant , I will respond by throwing some fish food out to the centre of the pond . This is a simple way to express their desire to be fed from a being ' higher up the Heirachy ' . ( in this case me )

So if you or I can make a similar gesture to a supposed higher being and ' in some way appear expectant to receive what we have asked for ' , maybe we will receive what we ask for !

Knowing what to ask a superior being is the next part . Maybe with us , like the fish , it's not absolutely essential , but rather nice if it happens .

I must say , I have tried it , and it appears to work . I think it is a bit like going next door to your neighbour . If you knocked on their door and said , " I don't suppose you could help me , I am keen to get hold of some bi carbonate of soda , to settle my tummy ." If they have it I am sure they would give it to you .

This they would not have done without your request.

Now if these superior intelligent lives out there are far more advanced than us , maybe they would have a way of hearing you .

Now it's just a matter of asking for some ' knowledge or otherwise' , see what happens . Suggest you do this far away from anyone ( or you might get locked up ) . Let me know how you get on . The secret is getting the question right !

Ps We nearly do this nowerdays with the Internet ( man made ) . Ask a simple question in the box on the screen and the possible answer appears .

The avenue to these advanced beings would be easier than the Internet .

JUST ASK THE QUESTION and see what happens . ( this evidence might be what you require )

Mike

My fish have absolute knowledge of my existence, they see me, come to be for food and some of them even allow me to pet them. Show me something like that a higher being...

Great ! You are half way there .

Now you need to know

1 ) where . ............?..... Anywhere quiet alone

2 ) how to look for answers to bigger issues !

Possibly Pose an answer yourself (. Left Right. Centre for ,)

watch for something to happen (left =wrong ) ( right = right ,) ( centre = neither right or wrong)

Ps. I probably just gave away one of the most fantastic secrets of ( gateway to communication with higher beings ) .

What the heck , it should be available to everyone !

Here is a painting , I recently finished .

Note the man at the RIGHT hand end . The horses are in harmony with each other and the higher being in the

HEIRARCHY the Man

post-33514-0-74094000-1499407212_thumb.jpeg

Mike

Great ! You are half way there .

Now you need to know

1 ) where . ............?..... Anywhere quiet alone

2 ) how to look for answers to bigger issues !

Possibly Pose an answer yourself (. Left Right. Centre for ,)

watch for something to happen (left =wrong ) ( right = right ,) ( centre = neither right or wrong)

Ps. I probably just gave away one of the most fantastic secrets of ( gateway to communication with higher beings ) .

What the heck , it should be available to everyone !

Here is a painting , I recently finished .

Note the man at the RIGHT hand end . The horses are in harmony with each other and the higher being in the

HEIRARCHY the Man

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Mike

I do not see a hierarchy in that photo, the horses are quite a bit more powerful that the human in many ways. A bear could run up and kill all of them and then eat the man. A shark could kill and eat them all as could an orca. Where is the hierarchy?

I do not see a hierarchy in that photo, the horses are quite a bit more powerful that the human in many ways. A bear could run up and kill all of them and then eat the man. A shark could kill and eat them all as could an orca. Where is the hierarchy?

I do not think we can rank our Hierarchy by physical strength or fighting ability . . If that were the case, Dinosaurs and Sharks would rule the earth. My horse illustration , was merely to show the way we can interact within a Hierarchy.

I think it is obvious to ALL that man is at the top of the HIERARCHY, ON earth .

What we need to do now is to Suppose a higher order of life exists somewhere in the Universe . Our job is to establish contact , one way or another , in such a way , that we can work within a similar ranking as the ( goldfish to humans ) . Only because we have this as a model . If we desire to go to the complete top of the Hierarchy , in one hit , I think we will be entering the region of religion , which many people ( not all ) in the science community have difficulties with ?

However if that is the way you wish to go , you can attempt that .

Using the way I suggested

........example .................................

In the 1960's I was in my 20's years old . We discussed all sorts in those years . In conjunction with a friend we worked out , any life forms ( spacemen ) off worlders would NOT make themselves visible, overtly , but very obliquely . Namely , as to be almost , ' there ' but not there. We calculated that this would be an Oblique , sirendipodously , encounter. There , but almost not there. All most to be dismissed , but not to be dismissed. I left this thought for 10,s of years . But over the years into my 40,s and 50's I kept comming back to this thought. Hollywood films had shown si fi ' s with well meaning off worlders comming to earth as a normal looking human , but with powerful skills to find himself , strapped down , imprisoned , almost killed, etc , only to break free and wish the world well.

.... In my sixties , I found myself one day in isolation on the hills , still thinking we were being observed without visible intervention .

There on that moor , I could wait no longer . Convinced there were , in some way , off world observers of a superior nature.

So this was my time , my question .

O.k. I said out loud . Totally alone in the middle of a moor .

I just need to know , if you are actually there ( there, being somewhere observing us ) ........

I just need to know for definite. " yes or no " ( my question ) IS THERE ANYBODY THERE, surely there must be a serendipitous way , this can be communicated , please indicate some way ?

.... And sure enough it came ...the ambiguous .. Sirendipodously... Affermative ...... Communication

.................... WE ARE BEING OBSERVED ..............by higher beings

Mike

I don't even agree there is a hierarchy muchless that humans are at the top on Earth. Even granted a hierarchy, what criteria are you using to assert humans are the top of a hierarchy?

And sure enough it came ...the ambiguous .. Communication

And this was what exactly?

The only problem I have with religion is there is zero evidence for it, no reason whatsoever to assume anything supernatural. Given actual evidence I'd believe in a heartbeat. I might not worship depending on the character of whatever this supernatural whatever was...

Seriously Mike, do you not require evidence before you begin to assume something is true? Or even possible?

It's quite possible that we humans are the only or maybe just the first in our galaxy or even generally close area to be able to understand much less ask the question.

And your idea of a hierarchy requires a superbeing if i understand you correctly. A super being, is if not improbable, certainly requires much more evidence than thinking humans are somewhere on a rung of a ladder so it is must be probable there are rungs above us.

Please define hierarchy, I am not kidding, what do you mean by hierarchy? I honestly do not see anything on this planet resembling a hierarchy. Can we are least settle on a definition?

If i understand hierarchy it means something superior or inferior to whatever is below or above.

You mentioned off worlder, read alien, let's say a K2 level civilization, one of them crash lands on our planet, his technology is destroyed. Would he still be superior to us? If you could take one of us and send us back to 300,000 years ago with out our technology would we be superior to the neanderthals living at the time? Not to them I bet, they would see us as weak and inconsequential, and they had bigger brains than us and some think individually were superior to us in every way important at the time.

Think of it, drop you back 300,000 years "naked and afriad" (the TV show offends me, sorry) but would you be able to feed yourself, make stone tools, bring down a mammoth, even start a fire?

I think technology and civilization doesn't necessarily mean superior...

I don't even agree there is a hierarchy muchless that humans are at the top on Earth. Even granted a hierarchy, what criteria are you using to assert humans are the top of a hierarchy?

And this was what exactly?

The only problem I have with religion is there is zero evidence for it, no reason whatsoever to assume anything supernatural. Given actual evidence I'd believe in a heartbeat. I might not worship depending on the character of whatever this supernatural whatever was...

Seriously Mike, do you not require evidence before you begin to assume something is true? Or even possible?

It's quite possible that we humans are the only or maybe just the first in our galaxy or even generally close area to be able to understand much less ask the question.

And your idea of a hierarchy requires a superbeing if i understand you correctly. A super being, is if not improbable, certainly requires much more evidence than thinking humans are somewhere on a rung of a ladder so it is must be probable there are rungs above us.

Please define hierarchy, I am not kidding, what do you mean by hierarchy? I honestly do not see anything on this planet resembling a hierarchy. Can we are least settle on a definition?

If i understand hierarchy it means something superior or inferior to whatever is below or above.

You mentioned off worlder, read alien, let's say a K2 level civilization, one of them crash lands on our planet, his technology is destroyed. Would he still be superior to us? If you could take one of us and send us back to 300,000 years ago with out our technology would we be superior to the neanderthals living at the time? Not to them I bet, they would see us as weak and inconsequential, and they had bigger brains than us and some think individually were superior to us in every way important at the time.

Think of it, drop you back 300,000 years "naked and afriad" (the TV show offends me, sorry) but would you be able to feed yourself, make stone tools, bring down a mammoth, even start a fire?

I think technology and civilization doesn't necessarily mean superior...

There is quite a lot here to answer , which I will try to do , if not all straight away , some now , some later. :-

The main point being :- Yes , I think there is / are some equal/ superior beings around somewhere. I beleive the experience I had on the moor and elsewhere over a period of many years , was / is , enough to convince me with quite an ongoing sequence of events , that left me of no doubt that :-

There is something , many things that are there , unseen during the normal course of events . .not physical things , but information about things we have discussed. And things yet to come .

I have managed to find a method which enables me to ask questions , but only if they are pursued in a certain manner. Eg I cannot ask for a lottery prize number , but for example , I can ask the distribution of advanced intelligence across the Universe.

Mike

There is quite a lot here to answer , which I will try to do , if not all straight away , some now , some later. :-

The main point being :- Yes , I think there is / are some equal/ superior beings around somewhere. I beleive the experience I had on the moor and elsewhere over a period of many years , was / is , enough to convince me with quite an ongoing sequence of events , that left me of no doubt that :-

There is something , many things that are there , unseen during the normal course of events . .not physical things , but information about things we have discussed. And things yet to come .

I have managed to find a method which enables me to ask questions , but only if they are pursued in a certain manner. Eg I cannot ask for a lottery prize number , but for example , I can ask the distribution of advanced intelligence across the Universe.

Mike

How do you ask these questions and what answer did you get to that last one?

How do you ask these questions and what answer did you get to that last one?

I presume by ( last one ) , you mean the last one I mentioned in my last post .

To quote me in post # 88

" I have managed to find a method which enables me to ask questions , but only if they are pursued in a certain manner. Eg I cannot ask for a lottery prize number , but for example , I can ask the distribution of advanced intelligence across the Universe. "

Is this the one you are asking about " distribution of advanced intelligence across the Universe "

I remember this well , if this is the one you want ? How I asked it , and the response .

Mike

Yes Mike, that would be it..

Ok . But to set the scene somewhat .

I started out on a set of questions , so basic , that I could establish the basics , then build up from there . These were absolutely core questions . Eg . The very first question was " IS THERE ANYBODY THERE ? "

The second question was " DID THE UNIVERSE COME ABOUT BY EVOLUTION OR CREATION ? .......

And so on building up on really fundamental to me questions , ones I really , really , wanted to know , right through to today , asking today's relevant questions .

The one you ask was in the middle years of all this say 15 years ago ( in total this has been over approximately 30 years. )

The question I had always been itching to know the answer to, was :-

" IF THE UNIVERSE HAS INTELLIGENT BEINGS / BEING IN IT . ARE THESE INTELLIGENT(S) ALL BASED IN SOME SINGLE/CENTRAL POSITION IN THE UNIVERSE OR SPREAD OUT ACROSS THE WHOLE UNIVERSE ? "

The answer was totally a surprise to me, as . Had you asked me , if I had to choose the likely answer . I would have said Central . But No . A Clear Indication of :-

ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE , NOT IN ONE LOCATION .

Mike

Ok . But to set the scene somewhat .

I started out on a set of questions , so basic , that I could establish the basics , then build up from there . These were absolutely core questions . Eg . The very first question was " IS THERE ANYBODY THERE ? "

The second question was " DID THE UNIVERSE COME ABOUT BY EVOLUTION OR CREATION ?

And so on building up on really fundamental to me questions , ones I really , really , wanted to know , right through to today , asking today's relevant questions .

The one you ask was in the middle years of all this ( in total this has been over approximately 30 years. )

The question I had always itching to know the answer to, was :-

" IF THE UNIVERSE HAS INTELLIGENT BEINGS / BEING IN IT . ARE THESE INTELLIGENT(S) ALL BASED IN SOME SINGLE/CENTRAL POSITION IN THE UNIVERSE OR SPREAD OUT ACROSS THE WHOLE UNIVERSE ? "

The answer was totally a surprise to me, as had you asked me , if I had to choose , I would have said Central . But No . A Clear Indication of ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE , NOT IN ONE LOCATION .

Mike

And how clear was that indication Mike?

And how clear was that indication Mike?

Perfectly clear. As I have developed a protocol which is clearly marked.

Namely :-

If it is a choice between right or wrong or mix( ambiguous ) .

Right is a definite indication to the right

Wrong is a definite indication to the left

Mix( ambiguous ) indication central .

So in the case you asked , it was a question " Is the main intelligence of the universe , centralised ( to indicate by a right hand) , or no but spread out across the universe ( to indicate by a left hand ) . If a mixture ( to indicate central ) .

I was a distinct LEFT Indication .

Mike

The question on ( evolution or creation being the origin of the Universe or a mixture ) that really was very interesting !

So your left hand got goose bumps or something?

No .

I make sure there is no one around . Usually out in the country somewhere .or in the depths of our garden ,when nobody is home . And conditions for an undisturbed period . Besides if not I will get locked up , and carted off to a lunatic asylum . I then point out to myself and any one observing me , the three areas . I ask the deep question , by way of a statement state my statement, with three options out loud , while stating the three areas . To my right , everything from ground to sky to my right , waving my arms about , signifies a YES to my statement . All the area from ground to sky to my left represents a NO to my statement . Then waving my user hand about to middle ground to the sky , indicates a MIXTURE ambiguous , BOTH. Then wait a bit , repeating the actions and stating what represents what. Sooner or later something happens , reasonably significant in one of the three areas. There is your answer ! On this occasion you are tuned in and got your answer .

Bit like a futuristic three dimensional hyper net ! That I have accidentally strayed into . It observes my question and answers automatically in the format thaI have chosen , and supplies an answer ! WA Hey !

So when I asked the question on " How did the Universe come about ? Was it Creation or Evolution , I got an emphatic answer in stone , BOTH ( MIXTURE ) , right down the middle . Quite categoric and literally in stone .

Mike

Ps . I imagine anybody reading this will think I have gone ' Stark , Staring , Bonkers. ' . But I have not , and it works !

So perhaps there is evidence from what I have said , which has penetrated an upward step in the HEIRACHY.

Ps . I imagine anybody reading this will think I have gone ' Stark , Staring , Bonkers. ' . But I have not , and it works !

So perhaps there is evidence from what I have said , which has penetrated an upward step in the HEIRACHY.

>:D:P

Jeremiah 14:14

14 Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

No .

I make sure there is no one around . Usually out in the country somewhere .or in the depths of our garden ,when nobody is home . And conditions for an undisturbed period . Besides if not I will get locked up , and carted off to a lunatic asylum . I then point out to myself and any one observing me , the three areas . I ask the deep question , by way of a statement state my statement, with three options out loud , while stating the three areas . To my right , everything from ground to sky to my right , waving my arms about , signifies a YES to my statement . All the area from ground to sky to my left represents a NO to my statement . Then waving my user hand about to middle ground to the sky , indicates a MIXTURE ambiguous , BOTH. Then wait a bit , repeating the actions and stating what represents what. Sooner or later something happens , reasonably significant in one of the three areas. There is your answer ! On this occasion you are tuned in and got your answer .

Bit like a futuristic three dimensional hyper net ! That I have accidentally strayed into . It observes my question and answers automatically in the format thaI have chosen , and supplies an answer ! WA Hey !

So when I asked the question on " How did the Universe come about ? Was it Creation or Evolution , I got an emphatic answer in stone , BOTH ( MIXTURE ) , right down the middle . Quite categoric and literally in stone .

Mike

So... You do realise that if you dived the world un into three areas something is bound to happen in one of the three... right?

>:D:P

Jeremiah 14:14

14 Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

I sincerely hope that is not me. I am just a lowly individual , with an inquiring mind desperately trying to find his way in this immense cosmic sea.

Doing the thing he only knows how to do . That is. ' ASK his way in this puzzle of life ' .

Unfortunately for me , the things I want to know ' how it works ' , is EVERYTHING !

Then, when I find an answer , all I want to do , is jump up and down with glee, and want to tell everybody .

Millions of people pose questions on the Internet every day , and get answers every day .

Nowerdays , We accept that as normal .

I seemed to have tapped into a universe wide, time wide mechanism , that can answer some time wide , universe wide questions . Maybe that is the nature of the Cosmos , namely it is time wide and universe wide network of 'knowledge ' and capable of answering time wide and Universe wide questions , should you care to ask ? ( this all sounds a bit " Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy " ish )

So... You do realise that if you dived the world un into three areas something is bound to happen in one of the three... right?

Yes , well that is the way I found it worked !

When you are a long way away from people , which you must be or you will be categorised as crazy . Then you have exactly what you say , the world divided into three . A chunk to the left , a chunk to the right , and chunk ( one could reasonably say ) is the middle .

Having stated audibly , and a few times over , your question IN THE FORM OF A STATEMENT ( like ' Is intelligent life centered at one place in the Cosmos ? ) . Then just gaze about , to the left , to the right , and to the centre area . And wait till you see something significant . Depending on which region has the first significant happening , there is your answer , ( Yes , No, or Ambiguous )

When you see something ' SIGNIFICANT HAPPENING ' , it is obvious what is significant and what is insignificant happening . Note , is it to the RIGHT , LEFT , or CENTRAL

Piece of cake !

Warning , do not do this where others can see you . You will be locked up !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next in order HEIRACHY up above Humans .

This area of the discussion lends itself well to the ones responsible for OUR observation , and any SYRENDIPODOS COMMUNICATION with is as INDIVIDUAL Humans. NOT at this particular moment , to mankind as a whole . That is a completely different ' Ball Game '

As in the relationship between me and my fish . My particular fish , not fish kind !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike

I think it is obvious to ALL that man is at the top of the HIERARCHY, ON earth .

On the contrary. It is apparent to anyone who cares to think about it carefully that hierarchies, inasmuch as they exist, are relative and contigent upon perspective.

At the risk of being thought offensive, I believe, Mike, your views would benefit from paying more attention to the thoughts of others, rather than cherry picking their observations to support your (questionable) world view.