Physics Corsework Help.

CountessDrac

I've done this - I got 22/30 which is around a Grade C / B (a very low B).

You will need to do some experiments on circuits and resistance.

I did the affect of voltage on current.

Do you know about the four sections -

P

O

A

E

Planning - involves your preliminary work and PREDICTION - with heavy theory

Obtaining evidence - just the results and an average graph

Analysis - looking at the graph and writing as much as you can about what you see

Evaluation - identifying anamolous results and saying what you could have done better

The prediction and the conclusion (in the analysis section) are pretty much the same heavy theory. (BE SURE TO INCLUDE CALCULATIONS).

This may not help -but it gives you some direction.

This site: http://www.8886.co.uk/ was quite good for a bullet point of needed info... GCSE science courseworks are very hard to score highly in, I thought my courseworks were very good, and I scored highest [for both courseworks combined] in my year of about 180 taking science, but I still only got 26 and 27 outta 30... If you want to score well you will need a lot of advance science and it takes a lot of time and effort.

TO 5614,

ONLY 26/27 !!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ONLY!

I'd kill for that kind of mark...(kind off).

Thats about a high A grade (WHAT DO YOU MEAN "ONLY"!)

You were just a mark from an A*.

(I think someones a boffin).

I worked my ass off and only managed to get 22/30. You are right in saying that its hard to score marks - (most of the theory wanders into the region of AS/A level Science - especially in BIOLOGY - which I posted a thread on and NOONE is replying - yeah thats right - I'm advertising my THREAD in this THREAD . . .so get yourselfs over and help me out of my low B grade).

I say "only" because I expect too much of myself and out of 180 people someone should be able to achieve an A*

I'll look for your thread now, but I'm no good at bio!!! (luckily and by chance my two courseworks were chemistry and the other physics).