game cheats

quick silver

this is just for game cheats. in line with the thread "what type of games do you like to play."

if anyone has a back issue of "nintendo power" for the gameboy advanced game..."super mario world"? if so..........if your done using it...........are you willing to part with it?

thank you.

All I have to do is beat the secrect levels. Or in other words the special worlds. That and get the dragon coins. I've already beaten most of the secrect levels but I'm stuck on the special level called,Tubular.

I've already found out how to get to the back door of Bowser castle. I've already gotten Princess.

All I need is the book for help for the rest.

Guest raines

Are the special world stages for Super Mario Advance are the same as the original SNES game?

I do remember a special stage named tubular in the original.

If they are, just check gamefaqs for some old strategy guides.

they turn in to men? The only thing that happened was that I ended up at Yoshi's house. What is the special prize, or what ever it is? I think I am doing some thing wrong here. I have beaten the special levels, yet nothing happened.

If any one knows of any hints. Please post them.