Evolution vs Darwin evolution. Darwinistic evolution has not been proven.

Science agrees with change over time but there is zero support for any organism evolving outside of its species.

Microevolutionary changes for a single protein are exponential and due to the laws of nature isn't sustainable to progress and obtain macroevolutionary development.

The current explanation of how Darwinistic evolution occurred has no answer...scientifically, that's not a proven idea.

Remember, the argument isn't does evolution or change over time occur but rather Darwinistic Evolution by means of natural selection.

That stuff about the goatsbeards is fascinating. It is a wonder how it happens at all.... but there it is - happening before our very eyes. Amazing - I'll read the other articles when I have more time.

!

Moderator Note

EmmaWhat, you don't get to wave your hands at the evolution evidence mountain and declare it doesn't exist. If you want to defend your position with anything approaching scientific rigor, I'll move this to Speculations. If not, it's only fit for the Trash without any reasoned support.

I'll wait until you decide, or I'll move it to Trash tomorrow. Nobody is interested in correcting willful ignorance.

Science agrees with change over time but there is zero support for any organism evolving outside of its species.

Microevolutionary changes for a single protein are exponential and due to the laws of nature isn't sustainable to progress and obtain macroevolutionary development.

The current explanation of how Darwinistic evolution occurred has no answer...scientifically, that's not a proven idea.

Remember, the argument isn't does evolution or change over time occur but rather Darwinistic Evolution by means of natural selection.

I like how you acknowledge evolution is 'change over time'...the rest is nonsense.

There have been many observed instances of speciation, so the fundamental claim here is just plain false. Furthermore, the emergence of complex traits through evolutionary mechanisms has additionally, also been observed.

But, even if they hadn't, we're still left with an argumentum ad ignorantiam logical fallacy. Just because you don't understand how an event could happen, doesn't not mean that the event in question is impossible.

!

Moderator Note

Please, anyone trying to make these tired, well-refuted, ignorant arguments creationists have been peddling willfully for far too long is wasting their time along with everyone else's. The only thing discussions like this are good for is studying logical fallacies and poor reasoning as a means of avoiding it oneself.

I'll leave it here but close it, since good science has happened despite the OP.