How does space get inside of an inflating balloon?

JohnLesser

!

Moderator Note

He's either trolling or the last few remaining brain cells have finally evaporated.

And whilst I agree with the sentiment - if we could also keep such comments to a minimum. The Moderators will try to keep discussions flowing and in line with the rules and spirit of the forum - but we are time limited - so we would ask members to report posts they feel are in breach of the rules rather than add fuel to the flames.

Thanks

Edit - And as always please do not respond to this moderation within the thread

I have asked you several times now for evidence, I fyou can not convince an average person like myself with easy explanation, then surely there is something amiss?

You asked for proof like Everyone has access to a facility like CERN. We provided the research papers as we cannot hand you a Higgs Boson.

Can you draw a picture of a photon? of course not. Why would you expect a picture of the Higgs?

Would you even know how to seperate individual particles from a scattering diagram? Do you know how to calculate the mass of a particle and its spin from its trail left after a collision?

Do you understand the difference? I did provide the answer to what distinquishes a VP from a real particle.

The Higgs boson is a real particle not virtual

Ok, so if it is a real particle, you should have a picture of it?

Define real?

Real - it has been tested for and detected in actually real life experiments that were designed to look for it.

How can you take a picture of it? You KNOW for sure that is impossible and you were told above it was impossible.

Do you actually have any scientific background at all? Like - where did you do your degree and post grad work?

!

Moderator Note

JohnLesser

If you continue to post trollish and irrationally anti-science rubbish we will lock this thread. if you do not understand something ask a question - but subsequently dismissing the answers given because you are ignorant of the fundamentals of empirical science (upon which all possible answers must be based) will not be tolerated.

Comments along the lines of show me a picture of a Higg's Boson seem to be deliberately provacative.

Edit - Do not respond to this moderation within the thread

I have asked for an easy explanation, they are not giving an easy explanation or providing any basic easy to understand evidence. How do you expect anyone to accept something to be true if the replies keep talking to people as if everyone is a qualified scientist?

To me a particle has physicality, things with physicality reflect light and can be seen no matter how small. So please define particle to me because obviously if they are not providing observation they do not mean a real particle, their definition is of something else.

P.s I am not trolling, they are failing to learn me correctly. They are not teachers although some members may be.

Edited by JohnLesser