SFN Flash Movie: Characters

RedAlert

Post your character details here if you want to participate in the Flash Animation. Tell us some details about your character, but don't get too detailed. I am repeating this procedure here, because as Phi pointed out in the other game thread, some people were getting toooo detailed. S

So, here is your final chance to participate in the animation!

I don't know the level of detail we'll be capable of, so for now just list hair color and length, facial hair types if any, glasses if any. Everyone will be in t-shirts with their names on them most likely. I'm not sure if we're going to be able to tell if you're wearing pants, jeans, sweats shorts or whatever, so forget that for now.

Also list a type of weapon you might use against trolly trolls who would sully the good name of science. Creativity here (with minimal detail) is a plus. I'm thinking along the lines of a big book to smash them with for me.

Brown hair / brown eyes

No glasses / no facial hair

As for weapons... well... heavy explosives, high voltage electrocution, chemicals.... basically the cool stuff!!!

if i'm in this... could i be a 5'6 girl, if you seen the "what do oyu like to wear thread" my outfit is there. all black makeup too. and ice white hair to the floor. as for weapons....... i would like 2 swords rides a black light purple motorcycle with black flames

sorry for the double post. ^this is the one i want to be please

If you want to put me in the video thats good, but if you can't fit me in, its no big deal either. I just wanna see this, it might be funny. I am a 5'9 male with medium length brown hair (almost to my ears, not that long) and a short black beard. I have blue eyes and light-colored skin and a thick, muscular build. I wear olive green and brown a lot, so whichever color is preferable is fine. As for weapons, I play a lot of Halo 2, so I guess I could use either of the plasma rifles or the shotgun. If you want pics of these weapons, I could post more links to good pics of them. I don't know if you want the enemies to be trolls that have been banned (or got scared away) in the past few months, but I could compile a list of their names if you want.

Please read, people! Just list hair color and length, facial hair types if any, glasses if any. I will add gender and skin tone to that list. No "rides", no height (everyone will probably be the same height), no details beyond this. I will be asking in another post (or thread) about some intellectual attributes for scripting purposes, but for now we want drawing basics. JUST THE BASICS!

Hair: waist length, black

Skin tone: light olive

Glasses: none

Facial hair: none...except for my perfectly groomed eyebrows

deTroller: ideally a cx4 Storm (drool), but if that's too complicated I can be lethal with a spork.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw this thread because my internet connection was down. I don't know if it's to late for this but if you do make a character of me here's my information:

hair:brown, about half an inch tall

skin:white

glasses:none

facial hair:some mustache hair

weapon: long mace

Anything would be good though.

Everyone wants to be in it but no one wants to animate it.

We are looking for anyone who can do flash animation (simple South Park-type, the cheesier the better). Without that we are dead in the water.

I'd even settle for a comic strip setup, with dialogue balloons so we don't have to do sound or animation. But we still need an artist who can draw simple characters, maybe only from the waist up, wearing t-shirts with their names on them and wielding various weapon-like devices.