World record is 11 days...keep in mind

28 hour without sleep DONE

yes i know i have no life...But nikola tesla2

or other great minds

im going too far

cuz i am crazy af

and i am not proud of this

but i cant stop myself ...

url deleted -> this is my twitch and i am live...so if you dont believe me you can talk to me for the proof of the "am i really live or not"(if you dont believe me)

EDIT : IK TITLE IS WRONG BUT...WHO CARES

Edited by swansont
rule 2.7

Are you really trying to argue with a person who is claiming he is about to be awake for the rest of his life?

Yes, if the rest of his life will be about 10 days.

Don't try it, you can hurt your brain and you can actually suffer permanent damage, not to mention death if you make it through for a long time. I realize you will probably fall asleep before that, but still, it's worth mentioning

Lol.

ikr xD we have a long time to step over right ?

Are you really trying to argue with a person who is claiming he is about to be awake for the rest of his life?

Yes, if the rest of his life will be about 10 days.

Don't try it, you can hurt your brain and you can actually suffer permanent damage, not to mention death if you make it through for a long time. I realize you will probably fall asleep before that, but still, it's worth mentioning

you are worrying about me thats good...But i just wanna proof something cuz after end of the day 2 you are not going to feel tired plus: you gonna feel more productive

Edited by yum00769

But i just wanna proof something cuz after end of the day 2 you are not going to feel tired plus: you gonna feel more productive

You wot m8? You will feel like shit after day 2. You will be braindead and the only thing on your mind will be sleep. After that, you will become psychotic. Trust me, this can only result in failure and disappointment.

When I was a student, it was obviously necessary to have the occasional night with no sleep at all, just not going to bed at all. The next day was fine, but the day after that I felt awful. The net result was no gain in actual time being awake in a pleasant state of mind.

Once however, I didn't go to bed for two consecutive nights, and had no bad effects afterwards. No idea why. I'm too old to try again, I rarely even see the New Year in.....

Citation needed.

i did it before

Lol.

lol this is really funny :D everytime(about the 10 minute or something i guess) i seeing this cant stop laughing

""

World record is 11 days...keep in mind

28 hour without sleep DONE ""

Edited by yum00769

But i just wanna proof something cuz after end of the day 2 you are not going to feel tired plus: you gonna feel more productive

Having worked a number of "all-nighters" (24 hours or more) I can assure you this is not true.

Also, I don't believe you can determine, by yourself, that you are not sleeping. You may think you have just blinked, but 10 minutes have passed. You will sleep while standing up. You will fall asleep in the middle of doing something and not really notice.

Having worked a number of "all-nighters" (24 hours or more) I can assure you this is not true.

Also, I don't believe you can determine, by yourself, that you are not sleeping. You may think you have just blinked, but 10 minutes have passed. You will sleep while standing up. You will fall asleep in the middle of doing something and not really notice.

dude i am here :D if you have discord server we can chat.Maybe you can be usefull to make new world record.but i am really busy so i can reply back in min 5 minutes

Hmm, I've never heard of modiwake. I googled it and it seems to have ''very good'' effects. Is it legal?

Maybe you can be usefull to make new world record.

The person who set the world record died afterwards. I don't think it's worth it just to get into the books.

Hmm, I've never heard of modiwake. I googled it and it seems to have ''very good'' effects. Is it legal?

The person who set the world record died afterwards. I don't think it's worth it just to get into the books.

legal in our territory...actually my doctor gives this to me for my finals.but i decided to make simple experiement while i am working.

I've gone forty hours plus without sleep a number of times. In my experience paranoia sets in around the 36 - 42 hour mark. Alcohol appears to delay the onset slightly. Contrary to what the OP hopes for, but in line with what others have expressed, all mental functions, physical reactions and attitudes are below par.