BARRISTER ASHOK SANCHETI

ASHOK SANCHETI & ASSOCIATES.

LONDON ENGLAND.

EMAIL:ashoklawfirm@tiscali.co.uk

Dear,

Compliments of the day!

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice,I

had to use the E- mail because it is an easier and more confidential way

of making contact with people around the world.

My name is Barrister ASHOK SANCHETI, a Forty Six (46) year old Attorney in

practice here in London- England. The nature of my services covers individuals,corporate bodies and institutions. I also represent Government Departements as an External Solicitor.

I wish to notify you on behalf of the Trustees and Executors to the Will

of my late client as the beneficiary as

stated in the depositors form as next of kin to the bequest of my late client`s Estate . Who i have tried to contact without success. I am writing you so

that we can work together to remit the money left behind by my late client

to you as the next of kin.

I was my late client`s attorney for several years before his untimely death

a couple of months ago .He died on 9th February He was buried on the 23rd

of February, 2004 and He also stated that the content be shared to charity

if not answered.

As a lawyer and the personal attorney to the deceased I am now asked to provide

the Next-Of-Kin of my late client by the safe storage Deposit Security company

were he deposited a big sliver box that content's the sum of $ 23 million

us dollars which he declayed to the safe storage deposit security company

as important documents and some family values as the content in the box which

i am the only one who have the true idea that the content is $23 million

us dollars cash in one hundred bills all.

As a result of this I am now contacting you to come and claim what belongs

to my late client, as stated in the document

he left in my care.

When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with you,I

will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate the release

of the box to you, An Application will have to be filed to the Security Company

for processing of the release of the box that contend the funds into your

position further to be deposited to any of your nominated bank account.for

giving you this information and ready to excute this project with you, i

will only ask for 60% of the total amount in the deposited sliver box with

the security company here in london and 30% will be for you and 10% will be used to offset local expenses

I wait to hear from you.

Pls do contact me for more informations on my direct email address above

Thanks,

ASHOK SANCHETI ( Esq )

All I need is to be a lying, cheating, greedy person of low morals like this purported lawyer. Hmmmm, lying cheating and greedy, maybe he really is a lawyer.

Do people really still fall for this bull? :D

Is he expecting you to squawk about the 60% commission so it will prod you into negotiating with him? "Well, if you'll send $10,00 to cover some expenses of mine, I'll cut my fee to 30%".

I also love:

it takes 2 weeks to bury your relative,

there's no mention of who your relative was,

local expenses on processing a will are going to be $2.3M!

419eater

reply. waste his time. hell, even try to get some money out of him. its been done before (see above link -- 419 is the nigerian (where most these scams originate) police code for fraud, apparently).

i especially like the 'tale of the red breast' scam.

SCAMMER: "dear sir. i need to use your account to clear $25,000,000 from the funds of a nigerian oil company. i will give you $2,500,000 for your cooperation. interested?"

ANTI-SCAMMER: "sure"

SCAMMER:"well, you need to send $1,800 to clear the paperwork so that the money can be transfered to your account"

ANTI-SCAMMER"ok, but youll need to send me $80 withdrawl fee, so that i can afford to withdraw the $1,800 to send you so that you can transfer the $25,000,000 into my acount"

and the scammer fell for it too...

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, i'm gonna be rich too!

Dear McNeely

I am Barrister Francis Godwin' date=' a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr.P.B McNeely, a national Of your country, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client.On the 21st of April 2002, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a caraccident along Nouvissi express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund

valued at US$4.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicatedwithin the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Best regards.

Barr. F.Gogwin.

Alternative email:francis_godwin1@zwallet.com[/quote']

e-mail i got today.