I am Anti-Humanist.

quickquestion

I am Anti-Humanist because humans seem to always want to defend their garbage world, garbage humans, and evil society.

If I say it is wrong to put animals in cages, instead of getting support I get arguments and fallacies of how one or two animals return their cages, (completely ignoring the fact of Stockholm syndrome and how it isno different than women brainwashed to return to their abusive boyfriends.)

If I say don't support China, people will say "Support China" even though China tortures dogs.

9/10 on any forum, if anyone complains they don't have any love in their life, instead of support they will either patronize them or blame them or riducule them.

It's time to see humans for what they really are, violent, sadistic, savage pack-hunting bullies.

I am sick of humans and I hate humanists.

Edited by quickquestion

I am Anti-Humanist because humans seem to always want to defend their garbage world, garbage humans, and evil society.

If I say it is wrong to put animals in cages, instead of getting support I get arguments and fallacies of how one or two animals return their cages, (completely ignoring the fact of Stockholm syndrome and how it isno different than women brainwashed to return to their abusive boyfriends.)

If I say don't support China, people will say "Support China" even though China tortures dogs.

9/10 on any forum, if anyone complains they don't have any love in their life, instead of support they will either patronize them or blame them or riducule them.

It's time to see humans for what they really are, violent, sadistic, savage pack-hunting bullies.

WOW! It sounds like you need to back away from the bitter pills dude. Help others, don't judge, and even suggesting there are humans that are garbage is a sign you have problems. I am a humanist so I guess you hate me, ever notice how hating only harms to hater and not the hated? Do something positive, stop whining about others being negative...

What have they ever done to you?

I get that you want to vent your anger, but hit your pillow first, it's far less embarrassing than this thread.

They have refused to love me or give me any satisfactions. They have always been bigotted, biased, and discriminated me.

But its more than just about me.

When someone in China tortures a dog, it makes me hate them. Thus I hate this world even if it didn't directly affect me.

WOW! It sounds like you need to back away from the bitter pills dude. Help others, don't judge, and even suggesting there are humans that are garbage is a sign you have problems. I am a humanist so I guess you hate me, ever notice how hating only harms to hater and not the hated? Do something positive, stop whining about others being negative...

I am willing to suffer if it means someone else will also suffer.

My post itself is positive, I am mentioning why I hate this world in the hopes that you humans will wise up and stop it.

They have refused to love me or give me any satisfactions. They have always been bigotted, biased, and discriminated me.

But its more than just about me.

When someone in China tortures a dog, it makes me hate them. Thus I hate this world even if it didn't directly affect me.

When you understand that hate is a lack of understanding you'll understand why understanding trumps hate

What definition of "humanist" are you using?

Typical definitions say things like this

"Roughly speaking, the word humanist has come to mean someone who:

• trusts to the scientific method when it comes to understanding how the universe works and rejects the idea of the supernatural (and is therefore an atheist or agnostic)
  • makes their ethical decisions based on reason, empathy, and a concern for human beings and other sentient animals
  • believes that, in the absence of an afterlife and any discernible purpose to the universe, human beings can act to give their own lives meaning by seeking happiness in this life and helping others to do the same."

Which parts do you object to?

You have a god complex.

it isno different than women brainwashed to return to their abusive boyfriends.

What are you talking about? Since when are women brainwashed into returning to their abusive boyfriends? If anything, they are generally discouraged to do so, especially today. To emphasize because some people seem to think to think otherwise, being a woman today is better than ever in history. I think you are one too and you shouldn't make unfounded claims like these.

''China tortures dogs'' is a very general statement. In some countries in Africa, people are still publicly stoned to death for the most trivial deeds, but people seem to care more about dogs than humans. That pisses me off and shows hypocrisy and irony. If you care more about dogs, you are part of the problem.

Otherwise speaking, I agree that people in general are too insensitive and incosiderate. This bothers me as well but I don't know what is gained by opening a thread about it here.

How are you getting away with posting rants like this on a Science Forum?

Ya have something on Swannie? LOL

An idea for you...........

look-up the word "misanthrope."

check all that apply to you.

How many checkmarks?

Uh-huh.

Hate is not a lack of understanding.

I can understand a person, and the deeper I understand them the more I hate them.

I guess you can say that we are the opposite. The more I understand a person the more I can ... empathize with their point of views.

My family abuses me, I do not hate them for it. I can understand them. The same with other people, I suppose you can say that I am hard to fall to commit a fundamental attribution of error when I start to analyze a person's actions.

I have gone through something, and you have as well. I am quoting Nietzsche here, "We both looked into the abyss, but when you looked back at us, you blinked.

Edit: I am not sure how your thread is still open, it seems that you are trying to convert the heathens.

Edited by NimrodTheGoat

If I could, I'd give you a hug.

I am willing to suffer if it means someone else will also suffer.

You are only fooling yourself. Nobody suffers from your hate (except perhaps those who love you). So the only result of your beloved hate is your own suffering. Yet you keep returning to your abusive "partner", called hate.

What definition of "humanist" are you using?

Typical definitions say things like this

"Roughly speaking, the word humanist has come to mean someone who:

• trusts to the scientific method when it comes to understanding how the universe works and rejects the idea of the supernatural (and is therefore an atheist or agnostic)
  • makes their ethical decisions based on reason, empathy, and a concern for human beings and other sentient animals
  • believes that, in the absence of an afterlife and any discernible purpose to the universe, human beings can act to give their own lives meaning by seeking happiness in this life and helping others to do the same."

Which parts do you object to?

None of that is in the official definition of humanist here:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/humanist

Seems human this, human that. Very human-centered.

Now lets analysis your definitions.

"trusts to the scientific method when it comes to understanding how the universe works and rejects the idea of the supernatural (and is therefore an atheist or agnostic)"

That is the definition of a scientist. Being human has nothing to do with it, I could build a robot that does the scientific method.

Furthermore, it is unscientific to automatically reject the supernatural, if the evidence implies supernatural activity is true.

"makes their ethical decisions based on reason, empathy, and a concern for human beings and other sentient animals"

Haven't met any humanists who don't eat meat. Not saying it's impossible, just haven't met any.

How are you getting away with posting rants like this on a Science Forum?

I posted this in the ethics forum. Has very much to do with ethics and human society.

trusts to the scientific method when it comes to understanding how the universe works and rejects the idea of the supernatural (and is therefore an atheist or agnostic)

I fear you have got some serious disorder.

I fear that you are lazy and can't take the time to post anything but a logical fallacy.

Not sure what the latin term for it is, but it has something to do with the fallacy of argument of group authority -"if someone doesn't like my group, then they are ill" fallacy. Similar to the Catholic fallacy or heresy fallacy. "if someone doesn't like my religion, they are insane."

If you care more about dogs, you are part of the problem.

How am I part of the problem? Its human specie that is part of the problem. They never focus on animal rights and just focus on their selfish species-centric desires. That is why the majority of the world is meat-eaters.

When I watch a movie, I cry when a dog dies, most of the time when a human dies I just laugh.

If I could, I'd give you a hug.

You are only fooling yourself. Nobody suffers from your hate (except perhaps those who love you). So the only result of your beloved hate is your own suffering. Yet you keep returning to your abusive "partner", called hate.

If there were no laws and rules, I'd make sure that people suffered from my hate. It's an injustice, a pitiful world and detestable people, always protected from harms way. How dare China shelter their own dog-torturers. China says its legal to torture dogs, but illegal to harm those who torture dogs. I say hang them high, after torturing these dog torturers. Meanwhile politicians sit and twiddle their thumbs, saying "oh we can't harm these people, we need diplomacy, blablablaa" Im so sick of it. Hang them high and burn their dog-torturing villages to the ground.

Edited by quickquestion

(All of what you said)

You have a God complex.

You think you're superior to everyone else, and when somebody does the tiniest thing against you, you act like they should die and burn in hell for all of eternity. You can't deal with anyone not thinking you're perfect, and you think you're somehow this thing that's different from everyone else. You thought you had special cells that could heal a hamstring overnight. That's plain dumb.

You're not really depressed. You're a spoiled brat.

You have a God complex.

You think you're superior to everyone else, and when somebody does the tiniest thing against you, you act like they should die and burn in hell for all of eternity. You can't deal with anyone not thinking you're perfect, and you think you're somehow this thing that's different from everyone else. You thought you had special cells that could heal a hamstring overnight. That's plain dumb.

You're not really depressed. You're a spoiled brat.

No you are, for defending this pitiful race of evil humans.

I try to save dogs from being tortured, and all you can say is I'm a spoiled brat.

This is why your world deserves to burn.

you thought you had special cells that could heal a hamstring overnight. That's plain dumb.

Whats plain dumb is how you deliberately misquote me to appeal to your false reasoning. That's like, Faux News.

What I ACTUALLY said was, I wanted to find out if I had special DNA or if I did not.

You should work for some corrupt media organization that uses bias and misrepresentation to make sales.

Edited by quickquestion

Who gives a damn about the people who wrote dictionaries?

The definition I gave was what the humanists think

https://humanism.org.uk/

https://americanhumanist.org/what-is-humanism/definition-of-humanism/

https://americanhumanist.org/what-is-humanism/definition-of-humanism/

On the first page, it just says "human this human that".

Nothing but species-centric human-selfish promotions.

Human goals.

If somewhere buried in the fine print is something about animal rights, it is clearly low-priority in their radar.

Only the British website says anything about animals in their "About" page...And I don't live in Britain, so I have to deal with fighting these American human-centric humanists.

Edited by quickquestion

No you are, for defending this pitiful race of evil humans.

I try to save dogs from being tortured, and all you can say is I'm a spoiled brat.

This is why your world deserves to burn.

Whats plain dumb is how you deliberately misquote me to appeal to your false reasoning. That's like, Faux News.

What I ACTUALLY said was, I wanted to find out if I had special DNA or if I did not.

You should work for some corrupt media organization that uses bias and misrepresentation to make sales.

SCELUS!

Haven't met any humanists who don't eat meat. Not saying it's impossible, just haven't met any.

I have. Several. Under any definition of humanist. Both are simply not related.

If there were no laws and rules, I'd make sure that people suffered from my hate. It's an injustice, a pitiful world and detestable people, always protected from harms way. How dare China shelter their own dog-torturers. China says its legal to torture dogs, but illegal to harm those who torture dogs. I say hang them high, after torturing these dog torturers. Meanwhile politicians sit and twiddle their thumbs, saying "oh we can't harm these people, we need diplomacy, blablablaa" Im so sick of it. Hang them high and burn their dog-torturing villages to the ground.

People like you are the very reason we have those rules. You have to love the irony ;).

The point remains: you are the only victim of your hate.