North Korea paradox

Ten oz

My definition of fascism has depth. I dont just go to a dictionary made by the resident authority. I say, how is fascism as I see it.

The amount of reasoning I use is very high. The amount of reasoning society has is very low. If I complain about the world, I am met with accusations of being a teenager, mentally ill, etc. It's all very predictable.

So everyone else is wrong about what words mean and only you have the insight to understand their real definitions. Ok.

So everyone else is wrong about what words mean and only you have the insight to understand their real definitions. Ok.

This is another fallacy.

Seems fallacies are like the default.

I never said everyone else is wrong.

Nor did I imply that all words have wrong meanings.

Actually, many if not most would agree with my definition of Fascism.

• 7 months later...

Kim Jong Un's latest ballistic missile test flew 10 times higher than the International Space Station and twice as high as any satellite in low-earth orbit, according to South Korea's military.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/amp/north-korea-missile-went-10-times-higher-space-station-n824821#ampshare=https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/north-korea-missile-went-10-times-higher-space-station-n824821

"Words do not have meanings, they have usages" Matt Dillahunty

To discuss something we have to agree on the usage of the word in question. We can call anything... anything, as long as we both understand how the word is being used....  

Edited by Moontanman

11 hours ago, Ten oz said:

Kim Jong Un's latest ballistic missile test flew 10 times higher than the International Space Station and twice as high as any satellite in low-earth orbit, according to South Korea's military.

The altitude of the ISS is currently 404.82km, the HST 539.96km, and the LEO's range between 160km to 2000km so the North Koreans missile went up to 4,000 km if it reached twice the max LEO.

So it seems like both the ISS and the HST are in North Korea's missile range, even if NK doesn't have a working missile mounted atomic bomb.