True essence of being human (religious and scientifical)

Randolpin

So in order to clarify what really my point is which is not offending is that the real question is-> "How to live life for you?" This is my question in order to solve any issue with regards to my question. I'm really really very sorry.Nobody's perfect.We are only humans. Good intention for me could be misunderstood by others as bad intention. But again sorry....

This shows that you don't really understand the subject; our lives are our own whatever 'ism we follow, no-one can live it for you.

It is not human nature to follow religion just as it is not human nature to follow government.

sorry, what!!!??

Both entities are enforced at early ages under threat of severe punishment.

Ahh, the old which came first argument, the chicken or the egg? To which the answer is chicken.

So your post begs the question (a logical fallacy), how did they start?

I think humans are distinguished from other animals by our ability to create and appreciate surrealism.

I have seen a suggestion that a better Turing test would be to use photos of impossible situations and get the test subject to explain them.

This shows that you don't really understand the subject; our lives are our own whatever 'ism we follow, no-one can live it for you.

sorry, what!!!??

Ahh, the old which came first argument, the chicken or the egg? To which the answer is chicken.

So your post begs the question (a logical fallacy), how did they start?

Religion, and governments, started when a small portion of manipulative humans, sought out ways to make other humans their slaves and subjugates. This started a tradition of brainwashing them at an early age into "God is good, government is good" brainwashing.

Religion, and governments, started when a small portion of manipulative humans, sought out ways to make other humans their slaves and subjugates. This started a tradition of brainwashing them at an early age into "God is good, government is good" brainwashing.

Even the simplest society has a chief, who is usually the oldest/wisest (grownup) member of that society.

Everything you describe tends to emerge from a more complex society; our evolution lags against the ever growing complexity of our societies and may take a while to catch up.

Edited by dimreepr

Even the simplest society has a chief, who is usually the oldest/wisest (grownup) member of that society.

Everything you describe tends to emerge from a more complex society; our evolution lags against the ever growing complexity of our societies and may take a while to catch up.

You're using primitive tribal societies and chimp heirachies to prove a point.

All authoritarian systems are extensions of chimp hierarchies and psychologies.

You're using primitive tribal societies and chimp heirachies to prove a point.

All authoritarian systems are extensions of chimp hierarchies and psychologies.

Yes I am and it does prove my point, which leaves me slightly confused because it's not like you to agree with me.

My point is that humans should leave the rails of their primitive foundations.

Why??? Since doing so leads to suffering?

BTW that's not the point you were making, since government is a product of complexity in society, which is the polar opposite of religion, and your point was, they are equivalent.

Why??? Since doing so leads to suffering?

BTW that's not the point you were making, since government is a product of complexity in society, which is the polar opposite of religion, and your point was, they are equivalent.

Government, religion, and corporations, work in tandem and are closely entangled entities.

That being said, you do make some valid points.

Simply removing government will not reduce fascism, since humans are inherently detestable. Gangs and barbarians would rise. Thus the human itself is the root of change, without changing the human the world will not change.

since humans are inherently detestable. Gangs and barbarians would rise. Thus the human itself is the root of change, without changing the human the world will not change.

Smile and the world smiles back, frown and the world turns its back.

Assume everyone is a saint and you'll meet a few, guess where I'm going with this?

Smile and the world smiles back, frown and the world turns its back.

Assume everyone is a saint and you'll meet a few, guess where I'm going with this?

Well, why should I smile at someone who does not deserve my friendship? Such as some chinaman who tortures dogs?

My point was the majority of the planet are meat-eaters, and the majority of people are evil primitives and I don't wish to smile at them.

Yet you seek someone to love you, It's very revealing that you don't want to make it easy.

Religion, and governments, started when a small portion of manipulative humans, sought out ways to make other humans their slaves and subjugates.

Citation needed.

There are signs of ritualistic ("religious") behaviour in very early societies, which suggests it might be an innate characteristic of humans. There are also religions with no hierarchy. So I am not convinced that it was "imposed" by a minority.

I try to eat meat around them so I can be as evil as they, in the hopes that they will accept me. But still, they never accept me.

Your last few posts may explain why.

The annoying thing about people posting images instead of text is that it makes it difficult to quote and argue with.

But as the text in that image is so stupid, here we go:

Man can not create God but god created man and the universe. This must be accepted

In my opinion, man frequently creates gods. And there is no reason to think that god created anything. So it does not have to be accepted.

we ... have no right to speculate or pontificate ... about god

Nonsense. Here I am doing just that. As so are you. So we have both broken your rule.

The annoying thing about people posting images instead of text is that it makes it difficult to quote and argue with.

But as the text in that image is so stupid, here we go:

In my opinion, man frequently creates gods. And there is no reason to think that god created anything. So it does not have to be accepted.

Nonsense. Here I am doing just that. As so are you. So we have both broken your rule.

Sorry about the difficulty in reading the text : Tried to enlarge but the System here perhaps limits the size.

It can be clicked on to make it bigger though.

Quoting is easier if that was a text but it will be less colorful !

Here is the bare text :

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Throughout my Life I have tried to believe in GOD and Science !

When I say GOD I mean the All Powerful Almighty Super Power. If we believe in such a Possibility that GOD is the Cause and Enabler of Everything where 'Everything' stands for the Entire Universe.

By 'Science' I refer to the Logical and Provable Methods & Understanding of the Entire Universe and all Laws and Rules and Events.

Such being the Enormity of GOD we Humans who are mere Mortals have NO RIGHT TO SPECULATE , CREATE or PONTIFICATE about our Individual or Collective Understanding of GOD or any Religion invoking Beliefs about Past, Current or Future Events or Occurrences !

MAN can not Create GOD but GOD has caused Creation of MAN and the Universe. This must be accepted before we proceed further or else there is no Possibility of Existence of a GOD - at least the kind I have alluded to above !

Therefore it is SAD & FRIVOLOUS for Humanity to Fight over GOD and Religions !

We must seek to find and understand the Religion which is created by GOD and perhaps Science is the ONLY PATH TOWARDS GOD !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know you like to use words like stupid nonsense etc but do you want me to retort ?

You said : In my opinion, man frequently creates gods. And there is no reason to think that god created anything. So it does not have to be accepted.

I said what man creates can not be GOD and does not pass the test for God I had indicated & therefore none of that is God at all ! Some Idiots have built a temple for Godse who killed Gandhi & that does not mean Godse becomes God.

You say : Nonsense. Here I am doing just that. As so are you. So we have both broken your rule.

Perhaps you are doing that but I am not : better read what I said carefully : What am I pontificating about ?

Such being the Enormity of GOD we Humans who are mere Mortals have NO RIGHT TO SPECULATE , CREATE or PONTIFICATE about our Individual or Collective Understanding of GOD or any Religion invoking Beliefs about Past, Current or Future Events or Occurrences !

You are pontificating and speculating about your understanding of god, so you are breaking your own rule here.

Also, anyone is entitled to express their opinion about your (or any other) god. What about people who believe in a different god? Does your rule apply to them.

MAN can not Create GOD

So you you don't think that man invented the ancient Greek gods? I think man invented your god.

but GOD has caused Creation of MAN and the Universe. This must be accepted before we proceed further or else there is no Possibility of Existence of a GOD - at least the kind I have alluded to above !

I don't accept that. So by your logic there is no possibility of the existence of god. Well done!

Therefore it is SAD & FRIVOLOUS for Humanity to Fight over GOD and Religions !

Agreed. Lets just forget the whole god thing and stop arguing about it.

We must seek to find and understand the Religion which is created by GOD and perhaps Science is the ONLY PATH TOWARDS GOD !

Science has nothing to say about god, by definition (it doesn't deal in the supernatural).

Perhaps you are doing that but I am not : better read what I said carefully : What am I pontificating about ?

The existence and nature of your god.

You see things black and white. Religion started as a way to unite people (like wolves in a pack) and it gave a lot of answers since our scientific knowledge was very small. (compared to what we know now)

Religion is not necessary anymore but perhaps religion helped us to become the rulers of this world.

You see things black and white. Religion started as a way to unite people (like wolves in a pack) and it gave a lot of answers since our scientific knowledge was very small. (compared to what we know now)

Religion is not necessary anymore but perhaps religion helped us to become the rulers of this world.

Despotic rulers of the world.

Edited by quickquestion

I agree that religion has negative consequences to us. In fact religion turns our world up side down. I want to share that there are man-made religions and there is the true religion.