Endless Maze

When I was a teenager I drew mazes by hand when I was bored. Years later, I would draw them to relax (zen maze drawing anyone?) and eventually made an MS Word template to make printable mazes.

Okay, so here's a shot of one from about five years ago (I can't find the template right now).

Have fun.

mace400x300.gif

This maze seems relatively easy, actually - just let yourself wander along a path, and go in a different direction if you find yourself in the same place, as there are no dead ends. Then erase the loops, and you have a short path.

-Uncool-

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This maze seems relatively easy' date=' actually - just let yourself wander along a path, and go in a different direction if you find yourself in the same place, as there are no dead ends. Then erase the loops, and you have a short path.

-Uncool-[/quote']

Indeed. I did it in about 7 minutes, however it was fun. I had to retrace my path many times. The fact it loops around is what makes it difficult at first. However, I still found it easy without erasing loops.