The Probability of Disclosure

The Universe exists at every possible juncture, both imaginable and unimaginable. Its potential is infinite and evenly distributed. There is nothing that exists as a part of it that is not infinitely distributed among its possibilities with the exception of consciousness.
Consciousness is a conduit for the Universe to exist with perceptual clusters of probability. In order for consciousness to exist, it must find the distribution of probability that allows it to exist. In a sense, the reality we perceive and our consciousness must unify at their most common intersection. They seek the greatest possibility of their interaction, or the lowest level of paradox.
Humans’ minds are entangled with one another so therefore we are able to share a common experience of reality. If other forms of consciousness exist, they also seek their lowest level of paradox, and therefore greatest probable form of the Universe that they can exist in.
There are other forms of consciousness that exist within the same Universe, but require a completely alternate distribution of probability for the intersection of their form of reality and consciousness to be realized. It is likely that most forms of consciousness will exist entirely independently from one another because their experiences are not compatible—the Universe exists as a waveform, and consciousness is a waveform, and if they intersect in a way that is destructive, they collapse to create an awareness of a singular probability—e.g. the most probable distribution for one type of experience may be a less probable version of the Universe for other types of experience, and therefore, their realities are not “common”. Yet, they are still a part of the same Universe of distributed infinite probability.
It is possible that similar forms of life, that use similar methods to interpret reality, would also intersect similar probable realities. In order to unify their existence in create a “common” reality that they can share, their perspective interpretations of the Universe must first have a similar understanding, and also an awareness of one another. Otherwise the wave forms of their conscious will not collapse the probability distribution of reality in harmony. It seems likely that disclosure will be unilateral for a more advanced species, and an achievement of understanding of a less mature species to bring their level of awareness to a compatible level that is able interact with a higher level of consciousness.
The disclosure of the first migrations from a more aware civilization to isolated aboriginal tribes, and the realities were at first only the awareness of the travelers. It doesn't seem like a myth, but scientifically probable.

An awful lot of assertions and little use of evidence or logic...

Is this an idea for an SF story?

Isn't actually all logic? So if I view a light wave at any point in its existence, it behaves as a particle throughout it's entire existence. This same is true for matter. If I see something right in front of me, and everyone else sees it somewhere else, is it in front of me or somewhere else? Logic would suggest that it was somewhere else and I am delusional. So why can't a light wave behave as a wave while perceived? Is it not logical to deduce that it can not be perceived at two places simultaneously, otherwise how would we be able to tell where it really was... our realities would be purely subjective, and we would both be delusional. If another life form was able to experience the Universe in way that is not compatible with the way we experience it, would it be possible to exist together? Suppose there were a race of beings that had no sense of sight, in any form. If there were two of them standing next to a light wave, do you think it would matter if it was in two places at once? So how does that perception of reality interact with ours? Do you believe that we would even be able to see them, if their entire race, throughout their entire existence, has never been able to reduce light to the behavior of a particle? So would we see them where they believe they are in space according to their senses? If these interpretations are not compatible, could the awareness of one another actually be more comparable to a delusion than a reality?

Suppose there were a race of beings that had no sense of sight, in any form. If there were two of them standing next to a light wave, do you think it would matter if it was in two places at once? So how does that perception of reality interact with ours? Do you believe that we would even be able to see them, if their entire race, throughout their entire existence, has never been able to reduce light to the behavior of a particle? So would we see them where they believe they are in space according to their senses?

I don't think there were any reported cases of people being unable to see Helen Keller.

Isn't actually all logic? So if I view a light wave at any point in its existence, it behaves as a particle throughout it's entire existence. This same is true for matter. If I see something right in front of me, and everyone else sees it somewhere else, is it in front of me or somewhere else? Logic would suggest that it was somewhere else and I am delusional.

Logic suggest that because there is an implied premise that matter cannot be in two places at once. And the point of saying that is because logic cannot tell you whether something is true or not, only that it follows from your starting assumptions (which may or may not be true).

So why can't a light wave behave as a wave while perceived? Is it not logical to deduce that it can not be perceived at two places simultaneously,

This seems to be a non sequitur. And light can be perceived at two places simultaneously. Turn on a light in your house and everyone can see.

Do you believe that we would even be able to see them, if their entire race, throughout their entire existence, has never been able to reduce light to the behavior of a particle?

What? Really? I mean, really??

I don't think there were any reported cases of people being unable to see Helen Keller.

Well, if Helen Keller was born in another part of space, that possibly had a different flow of time, and that doesn't use light to translate the physical world into perception, that could pose a problem.

Logic suggest that because there is an implied premise that matter cannot be in two places at once. And the point of saying that is because logic cannot tell you whether something is true or not, only that it follows from your starting assumptions (which may or may not be true).

This seems to be a non sequitur. And light can be perceived at two places simultaneously. Turn on a light in your house and everyone can see.

What? Really? I mean, really??

No, I believe that matter can be in two places at once, and that is precisely the problem. If it can not be made aware in the same way that it is for us, than it could potentially be perceived somewhere else in relation to how we perceive it. Therefore our perceptions of existence are not cohesive with each other. e.g. If I'm holding a stone, they could be holding the same stone... and therefore we would not exist in the same reality otherwise I'd have them come down and start being aware of my bank account.

The light is actually a wave, and it is potentially a lot of photons, the photons we perceive may have been emanating from the same source, but they are actually independent photons.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Edited by AbnormallyHonest

Well, if Helen Keller was born in another part of space, that possibly had a different flow of time, and that doesn't use light to translate the physical world into perception, that could pose a problem.

No, I believe that matter can be in two places at once, and that is precisely the problem. If it can not be made aware in the same way that it is for us, than it could potentially be perceived somewhere else in relation to how we perceive it. Therefore our perceptions of existence are not cohesive with each other. e.g. If I'm holding a stone, they could be holding the same stone... and therefore we would not exist in the same reality otherwise I'd have them come down and start being aware of my bank account.

The light is actually a wave, and it is potentially a lot of photons, the photons we perceive may have been emanating from the same source, but they are actually independent photons.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

I'm literally pulling my hairs trying to understand what you mean.

I do accept that the difference between your perception and mine is that one of us is clearly on a different planet.

I'm literally pulling my hairs trying to understand what you mean.

Basically, if we cannot be aware of the same Universe, then we cannot exist in the same Universe. If our awareness is too nearsighted to be able to encompass an awareness that is incompatible with ours, we will not perceive it.

Basically, if we cannot be aware of the same Universe, then we cannot exist in the same Universe. If our awareness is too nearsighted to be able to encompass an awareness that is incompatible with ours, we will not perceive it.

I am absolutely sure that there are people who are not aware of the same universe as the one which I am aware of. Furthermore, I am convinced that these people exist in their own universe which is much different from mine.

Basically, if we cannot be aware of the same Universe, then we cannot exist in the same Universe.

So a person in a coma and I are not in the same universe?

A rock in my yard and I are not in the same universe?

So a person in a coma and I are not in the same universe?

A rock in my yard and I are not in the same universe?

The person in a coma is in the same Universe as you, but you are not in the same Universe as that person's awareness. It is possible that some types of "rocks" are consciously aware, but their acute perception of the present would be drastically different than ours. It could take a lifetime of your awareness of the "rock" before you become a brief memory for it.

The person in a coma is in the same Universe as you, but you are not in the same Universe as that person's awareness. It is possible that some types of "rocks" are consciously aware, but their acute perception of the present would be drastically different than ours. It could take a lifetime of your awareness of the "rock" before you become a brief memory for it.

It is possible that this thread will remain open but the chance is drastically low. It would take a massive shift of your rhetoric to achieve this.

The person in a coma is in the same Universe as you, but you are not in the same Universe as that person's awareness.

!

Moderator Note

Right. I meant it about making sense. This section is no less rigorous than the mainstream sections when it comes to making sense.

You know, it wouldn't kill you to ask a question now and then, instead of asserting garbage. Thread closed, don't bring this crap up again.