All science forums lie to the public.

JohnLesser

All science forums lie to the public.

Science forum can't lie, because it's a thing, it's just place where people gather and talk to each other.

Some people could lie on purpose,

some other could be incompetent and answering questions,

some other could be incompetent to even understand answers given by competent members of forum.

Science is many time repeated human made observation of how is working Universe.

These observations are shortened to mathematical equations, with one or couple constants, and variables (f.e. time), and math equation can predict how physical system (typically isolated) will behave f.e. over time.

f.e.

"You have 10 kJ energy. How much it'll change temperature of 30 grams of water, when starting temperature is 20 C".

Are you able to answer above question.. ?

Where do you see lie?

You're free to repeat scientific experiment by yourself.

You don't believe in some scientific theory? Prove it's wrong.

But you have to use widely available data. Or gather them by yourself, if you don't believe in source.

Then from gathered data figure out math equation describing exactly what do you see in the experiment. And publish results.

Edited by Sensei

Censorship makes sense -- this (relativity) forum mainly sticks to mainstream, ie Einsteinian stuff -- & there are anti-relativity forums out there that likewise tend to censor pro-Einsteinian stuff.

Arguing re who is correct might be ok in theory, but does little good, a 90% waste of time -- i reckon that not one argumentator changes his-her philosophy in a years worth of arguments. Perhaps one or two disinterested persons (readers) change their mind.

U learn lots here -- lots of links to scientists & papers etc that u have never heard of.

Re lying to the public -- i think it is mainly a case of scientists lying to themselfs & themselves.

Someone said that science changes one funeral at a time. I aint that optimistic. Einsteinians own the universities, & the money & the Nobels.

However, us aetherists have one thing on our side -- ultra accurate clocks -- these will prove STR & GTR wrong in every instance. And Einsteinians cant wave away the results for ever.

It's so pointless, regs crying to the mods when they can't give a truthful answer to an awkward question.Then the forum moderator answer is a locked thread or ban the poster. These regs brown nose and told numerous lies in thread , I defended science yet i was the one in the wrong . The regs are trying to force their own personal beliefs on people, making things up

Censorship makes sense -- this (relativity) forum mainly sticks to mainstream, ie Einsteinian stuff

That is because it is a science forum. To think that sticking to the subject as censorship is pretty stupid.

-- & there are anti-relativity forums out there that likewise tend to censor pro-Einsteinian stuff.

Because they are NOT science forums.

Arguing re who is correct might be ok in theory, but does little good, a 90% waste of time -- i reckon that not one argumentator changes his-her philosophy in a years worth of arguments. Perhaps one or two disinterested persons (readers) change their mind.

It's all about the evidence.

It is not like picking a football team.

Censorship makes sense -- this (relativity) forum mainly sticks to mainstream, ie Einsteinian stuff -- & there are anti-relativity forums out there that likewise tend to censor pro-Einsteinian stuff.

U learn lots here -- lots of links to scientists & papers etc that u have never heard of.

Re lying to the public -- i think it is mainly a case of scientists lying to themselfs & themselves.

Someone said that science changes one funeral at a time. I aint that optimistic. Einsteinians own the universities, & the money & the Nobels.

However, us aetherists have one thing on our side -- ultra accurate clocks -- these will prove STR & GTR wrong in every instance. And Einsteinians cant wave away the results for ever.

!

Moderator Note

This is not the place to argue your dissatisfaction with any mainstream science, much less a well-tested theory like relativity

It's so pointless, regs crying to the mods when they can't give a truthful answer to an awkward question.Then the forum moderator answer is a locked thread or ban the poster. These regs brown nose and told numerous lies in thread , I defended science yet i was the one in the wrong . The regs are trying to force their own personal beliefs on people, making things up

!

Moderator Note

People get banned for violating the rules, not because of the conjecture they are presenting. Threads get locked when there is no point in continuing, such as the OP ignoring objections and/or simply restating the material.

I know it's probably comforting to think one was banned or excluded owing to some conspiratorial plan to shut down dissenting viewpoints, but that's just not the case. As for the rest, well, I think you are overstating your level of comprehension.

There are two possibilities:

1) All the experts and geniuses who studied physics for years throghout the last century don't understand relativity and you are the only one who does.

2) All the experts and geniuses do understand relativity and you don't.

It pains me that you won't give any consideration to the latter possibility. You know, being wrong is a good thing since it means you always have the chance to learn something new if you choose to consider the possibility that you are wrong.

The experts posting in science forums, and their rivals working in universities, government and industry have developed cell phones and other things. If they didn't know what they were doing, your cell phone wouldn't work, rockets couldn't land on other planets, moons and asteroids, and we would still be riding horses instead of driving cars.

The thesis of this thread, "All science forums lie to the public," shows a failure in the education of JohnLesser, and that is unfortunate for John, because it limits the jobs he can get, and it is a sad state of affairs that science education is under attack in the US.

What point is there in giving truthful answers, when you're incapable of acknowledging them as truths? You believe so much in your own truth that you're incapable of accepting its fallacies relative to actual truths, which are supported by sound reasoning and real evidence in science.

!

Moderator Note

Moved from Suggestions, Comments, and Support to Ethics, since this seems to be more than a comment about the site.

Fact

!

Moderator Note

If you want to make assertions like this here, you need evidence to back your idea up. How many times do we need to tell you (rhetorical, please)? We have different standards than other sites, different rules to uphold. This shouldn't be so hard to grasp.

Please support assertions like this with evidence, no matter what section you're posting in, otherwise the thread will be closed. We're not here to provide you with a platform for unchallenged, ranting, wild-ass guesswork.

the number one lie has already popped up on this thread. they say we don't understand. They are calling us stupid. They are arrogant with this all the time.

They who? What lie? As the moderator has conveyed, where or what is your evidence?

the number one lie has already popped up on this thread. they say we don't understand. They are calling us stupid. They are arrogant with this all the time.

You have to understand the difference between knowledge and understanding, in this context; being ignorant doesn't equal stupid, it equals a lack of knowledge; arrogance, is to assume understanding without knowledge

And that is stupid

Science is NOT an opinion but only deals in facts and falsifiable theories. If you intend to put your brainfart on here, you better back it up with evidence. Else you simply have no place here.

My main complaint would be your lack of reading comprehension. This has been documented once and has happened more often. On numerous occasions you gave asked question of the format "Are you saying X?" when, in fact, the poster was saying something quite different. (Sometimes, the opposite)

So it's pretty obvious that you don't understand what you claim to understand, and have not understood what people were posting.

You have to understand the difference between knowledge and understanding, in this context; being ignorant doesn't equal stupid, it equals a lack of knowledge; arrogance, is to assume understanding without knowledge

And that is stupid

That's very true. I find it annoying when people lack knowledge and assume they can create 'science' with only their understanding or imagination.

Your understanding has to be backed up with sufficient scientific knowledge.

Also, when someone calls you stupid or that you lack understanding, then that's only for a particular subject...he or she does not make assumptions concerning your IQ.

Edited by Itoero

Who do you mean "we", Kemosabe?

It is not arrogance to try and explain your misunderstandings and help you learn. (It may be arrogant to insist that you are right and all of science is wrong.)

My main complaint would be your lack of reading comprehension. This has been documented once and has happened more often. On numerous occasions you gave asked question of the format "Are you saying X?" when, in fact, the poster was saying something quite different. (Sometimes, the opposite)

So it's pretty obvious that you don't understand what you claim to understand, and have not understood what people were posting.

Again very presumptuous in saying you don't think I understand. They were very contradictory and telling lies about time dilation , it was not my communication skills or listening skills.