Help Me (physics )

TheBrainlessGenius

My name is Teodor Kirchev i am from Bulgaria and i would to help the world's industry , i love physics and engineering but for the most part of my life no one cares about that even my parent do not care, all they care is do i study a language . but i would like to help the world with the energy supply . and to make technology so that we have better tomorrow
but my high school teachers made sure that i will not go to university/college , so for year and half i am living with my mom and when i do not work i try to learn new things , and i would like to build technology for the earth and all the living in it . but i am taught not to mess with people and just to be a sheep but a smart( know a lot but do nothing ) . so if some one would like to help me to get out of my prison and just to use my brain to help the humanity with physics and engineering ( i just do not want to live mi live like person who will live an die and will not leave something behind ) Please help me , i feel like i can be useful to man kind .

i can't take step forward i am just not that kind of person .

Email removed

or i am just lost and i need a reason to live .

Tedor, moving against the grain, and pushing your scientific career forward is the way of the scientist. Your passion for science should be a tank mowing down your obstacles. You must push yourself the achieve the career you want. This may mean you'll have to move away to college, , move away from your mother, accrue college debt, work lousy jobs while going to school. If your parents and teachers now won't support you, then you'll have to support yourself.

What is you exact situation right now?..that is: grades, finances, classes, job(s), aspirations, colleges in mind, friends in science fields, science teachers you may know. Let us help you.

Edited by Elite Engineer

Tedor, moving against the grain, and pushing your scientific career forward is the way of the scientist. Your passion for science should be a tank mowing down your obstacles. You must push yourself the achieve the career you want. This may mean you'll have to move away to college, , move away from your mother, accrue college debt, work lousy jobs while going to school. If your parents and teachers now won't support you, then you'll have to support yourself.

What is you exact situation right now?..that is: grades, finances, classes, job(s), aspirations, colleges in mind, friends in science fields, science teachers you may know. Let us help you.

well it is easy to speak it but hard to do it , and to be honest i have never trusted a teacher for my education , and my grades do not say how smart i am ( my teachers hated me and left me with bad grades, I was the best in English and the left me with D) .