Am I late to learn?

tomurcuk

I'm 16 years old. My school classes suck. I live in Turkey. I live alone with my parents. I don't have friends. I don't have self-confidence. I don't have phone. I'm usually always on the computer. I'm learning computer.

Am i too late to be a scientist?

Edited by tomurcuk

First, Thank you for post

I don't think it's boring. i feel the need to be alone because I'm exposed family violence (psychological). I think i have a personality disorder. My training conditions are bad and my family is poor. so much late but I have the desire to learn I right?

Edited by tomurcuk

I don't understand this.

Formal learning only begins in college and you haven't finished high school yet. You could use the ~2 years before college to learn a bit of science as a layman which would serve as preliminary knowledge in college.

I think you are actually the perfect age to learn science!

As for the social thing, I cannot help you, but look; two things:

1) people like you are, on average, best fit for science because they really dedicate their time to it, as opposed to ''regular'' people who might care about a lot of other things before science

2) you are in puberty, the most awkward stage for every individual. A lot of people become drastically different once they enter their twenties. I trust that your social confidence will change for the better, at least to some degree. You are too early in life to become desperate. There are many variables and circumstances to consider, none of which conclude that you are too late for anything.