Trash hijack from Plate Tectonic Mechamism

robomont

Heres what happened,im mr.robot.a movie series was made about me.i try to hsck stuff and consult with all the alphabet agencies.the us gov was trying to set off yellowstone and i advised them to.lighten the plate load so cascadia could slip underneath more.thats why cali.droughted for a year via atmospheric ionizers.plus why the epa outlawed ponds out west.the day the canyon formed in bighorn.mountain range.tptb freaked.rain started 3days later in oregon and the drought was lifted.10days after rsin,cascadia slipped. It was weighing the plate down not lightening it that worked.

As far as convection,the only heat generatex comes from plates grinding,all volcanoes work this way.because 60miles down is a sea of gravel and water.constantly moving,per usa russia drilling expedition.

So what will make the plates slip more will be the unhinging that hapoens when the north pole melts from ionizers so that it can be mined.this will raise the north pole and relieve tension on plates.as they arc south.it will also raise the sea floor in that area,maybe enough for usa to get to mine to as most of our land up there is currently under water.

You dont have to.believe me but its the truth and you can research it all out.its actually kinda simple.

The great pyramid was the first atmospheric ionizer and it set off santorini volcano around 3600bc.which brought on the little ice age which became the great flood.

So sayeth the great hacker robomont Sss>[]\\

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.