Physics Education ( Help )

Hello My name is Teodor Kirchev , i am from Bulgaria . sense i do not know any Scientists/Engineers around me , i would like to ask if someone would help me to enter science University/college , i am new to physics and engineering so i do not know what should i focus on ? i am 20-21 years old and i would like to know how and why the energy is working and i would like to be part of something . the reason why i am asking for help is that i was not good at high school ( hotel management ) i got D In Math and C in physics and on top of that the school which i was in have the worst reputation around . so the teachers ware use to work with bad students and to be honest by that time i gave up and just was there so that i can pass . but 1 year ago i started to be interested in electrical engineering so i started reading books but then i found that i need to understand physics , i started reading physics and when i started i knew that the physics is for me , but i do not know what should i know to enter in Science college/university .

Thank you for the attention .

post-127901-0-27603000-1490757941_thumb.jpg

Hi, as you are looking for some Science college/university, I believe that Southern California University of Health Sciences would fit best into your interests. The education program shared here is very versatile and flexible; giving you proper space for preparations as well.

Thanks

Hi, as you are looking for some Science college/university, I believe that Southern California University of Health Sciences would fit best into your interests. The education program shared here is very versatile and flexible; giving you proper space for preparations as well.

Thanks

i am from Europe ( but thanks )