Own standard argument on reality

Randolpin

Through our intelligence, we try to rule out our nature. Some worldview treat the physical reality as a complete picture of reality. As a human being, we are comfortable base on our reasoning that this is the only reality- The reality we see or perceive.

In other words, we look our reality base on our own standards, base on our own intellect or reasoning. And some are confident to hold that position. This is my argument. The own standard argument of reality. We make ourselves as a reference point to define reality-base on our own intelligence or reasoning. Keep in mind that our intelligence is only finite and can we solely rely in it? This is my argument.

Response are very much appreciated to cultivate a valuable outcome... Thank you :)

Edited by Randolpin

So you spend your life trying to find a reality you're not developed to exist in? Constantly questioning whether yours is the real world and if you're only fooling yourself to think you can rely on your own intelligence?!

This is the face I'm making: :blink:

And a little bit like this: :wacko:

I think this would make me miss out on reality a lot. But maybe it's just me. I also like to experience my daily adventures rather than take pictures of them.

So you spend your life trying to find a reality you're not developed to exist in? Constantly questioning whether yours is the real world and if you're only fooling yourself to think you can rely on your own intelligence?!

This is the face I'm making: :blink:

And a little bit like this: :wacko:

I think this would make me miss out on reality a lot. But maybe it's just me. I also like to experience my daily adventures rather than take pictures of them.

This is only my argument that I want to impart to you and I try my best to defend it :)

To begin my reasoning with regards to my argument let's think first about a box and assume that we live inside the box. What we only perceive is inside the box, our logic and senses adapt the features inside the box, but we have imaginations also that may contradict the logic inside the box but we don't know that there is world outside the box because we don't perceive and analyze in logical manner if there is outside the box and what would it look like. Our imaginations have no boundaries, it could jump outside the box. What we think is impossible would be possible outside the box. See, we should not rely on our own standards, our own logic or reasoning because we don't hold the reality, it's the reality that holds us.