Identify this cell?

Hello,

I am looking for help with a presentation I am doing for my Microbiology class. I am doing a research presentation on tardigrades (aka water bears or moss piglets). As part of this project, I decided to "hunt" for some tardigrades of my own and successfully found some in a Spanish moss sample collected nearby a local lake. In the sample, I noticed several cells that appear to be peritrichous with an "x" in the nucleus. The tardigrades appeared to gather around these cells and even possibly cling to them. I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas as to what they could be so I could do some further research and maybe describe a possible relationship between the tardigrades and these cells. For some reference, this was viewed under a compound light microscope with a 40x ocular lens, for a combined magnification power of 400x. These cells appeared to be over double the size of the tardigrades and were stagnant. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I would love to post a picture. I have a few. However, I am not sure if this site will allow me to do so.

I tried copy and pasting and it won't let me.

It will. You can either use the insert image button and post a link to the image if you have it uploaded somewhere, or you can upload them as files. If you click on More Reply Options, there should be an option to attach things at the bottom of the text window.

I'm on a phone am not sure if that matters. I still can't find how to do it. I posted the question to a forum where I figured out how to attach a file. Here's a link to the question on that site with the image.

https://www.researchgate.net/post/Need_help_identifying_an_organism_cell-type

Be warned: it's hard to make out the cell exactly as there is algae covering it in places.