Timelines

Nightweekly22

Everyone after reading this will probably think I'm crasy but 1 week ago I made notes about timelines and I think it would be nice to share it with you. A Timeline is created by a species simple decision or mental thought. Timelines multiplies simultaneously. Timelines are created inside of a multiverse. Everytime a timeline is destroyed a new multiverse is created. Both timelines and multiverse are blinded to the naked human eye. Once a multiverse is destroyed all timelines existing in it are destroyed as well. If the multiverse is destroyed that means no of the timelines survived making it positive there is no reproduced multiverse. Timelines have the save events but with different endings. Example:One timeline has a person saving another person while other kills them. Core Timelines is the timeline at the start of the event before normal timelines make different endings to it. Yeah... I know I'm crazy but this is what I get for deep thinking everyone have a good day ;3

I'm not sure I get your point. So I'll use an example that is more familiar to me and possibly says the same (or not):

If you decide to roll a dice two times, there are 36 possible future outcomes for the dice rolls. After you rolled the first dice, there are only 6 possible outcomes left. The other 30 possible outcomes are destroyed, and the possible outcome of having rolled a different number than you actually did is destroyed as well.

Now assume I replace "possible outcome" with "multiverse", rolling a dice with making a decision and the exact numbers in my example with arbitrary other numbers or other mathematical measures: What is the difference between my sentences above and what you said?

Edited by timo

• 3 weeks later...