What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Bio-Hazard

Right now I'm wearing black wedge heeled sandals, jeans, a green collared long sleeve shirt, and a black shirt over it. Sad thing is that it's almost summer.

I rarely wear jeans- I'm more of a skirt person (my clothes are really girly). Heeled sandals or flip flops are a must. I don't wear sneakers, even in the snow because I hate having my feet closed up like that. The only time I wear closed toe shoes is for dance.

in winter, slacks and a nice sweater (cashmere when possible) or a button-down long sleeved shirt. oh, and merrills.

at other times, khaki slacks most of the time, shorts on occasion and an untucked button down shirt, collar and top button undone. in autumn i wear merrills. in spring and summer i wear new balance.

I wear a hawaian shirt with an undershirt underneath. For pants i wear courderoys or just pants that arent courderoys or cut of pants. I wear vans shoes becuase there comfortable and last long time. Although, today i wore flip-flops to school.

so if you can demonstrate that your "different" (even to people that don`t care) you will dress this way' date=' even if it`s a danger to your health ???

hell, comes wintertime mate I`ve got 2 leather jackets on my leather waistcoat, long johns under my jeans, 2 pair of socks leather gloves with wooly fingerless gloves ontop of them and at least a baseball cap.

I couldn`t give a sh!t what I look like, if I`m warm WHO CARES!!!!! :)[/quote']

That was not my intention, im just not in touch with teanage culture, thats all.

yt2095 oh............. yes i am a woman. but can you eplain how a trench coat and the other stuff told you i am a girl?

coupled with 5614s answer and some of you other posts eludung to this, it wasn`t difficult to work out :)

5614, you know "males" that wear make-up? are they like actors or specal effects stunt crew and such?

Yeah, and um, well, I've heard if you go down some back streets in camden, well, on second thoughts, just get on the northern line and go to camden town, you'll uh, see what I mean! Some people are uh, well, different there!