What kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Bio-Hazard

I like the middle english look.

Casual:

That's why I have a cloak.

It's a nice black cloak unlike a trenchcoat that goes around me pretty well. Sometimes i'll have a surcoat under that. I'll wear boots with a studded belt and a studded choker around my neck. I've been meaning to find a fake gold chain with a marijuana leaf on it but haven't found one.

The thing I like most about college is that they don't care what you wear, as long as it isn't trashy. That's why I also have those shades that you can't see through with the cool multicolor fade.

Or else black shirt and blue jeans.

I personally don't like dressing up whatsoever unless the occasion calls for it. That's why if I have to dress up ever, i'll dress up in all black and nothing else.

Jackets and skirts and polos and tanks and jeans and tshirts and do I love having more options than the rest of you guys or WHAT.

I wear the skins of my enemies.

Pffft don't waste resources. Make necklaces from their teeth and weave sweaters from their hair.

anything that does not conform with popular teenage culture in general.

And never NEVER a jumper or coat' date=' i despise the things. T-Shirts even in winter.[/quote']

so if you can demonstrate that your "different" (even to people that don`t care) you will dress this way, even if it`s a danger to your health ???

hell, comes wintertime mate I`ve got 2 leather jackets on my leather waistcoat, long johns under my jeans, 2 pair of socks leather gloves with wooly fingerless gloves ontop of them and at least a baseball cap.

I couldn`t give a sh!t what I look like, if I`m warm WHO CARES!!!!! :)

so if you can demonstrate that your "different" (even to people that don`t care) you will dress this way' date=' even if it`s a danger to your health ???

hell, comes wintertime mate I`ve got 2 leather jackets on my leather waistcoat, long johns under my jeans, 2 pair of socks leather gloves with wooly fingerless gloves ontop of them and at least a baseball cap.

I couldn`t give a sh!t what I look like, if I`m warm WHO CARES!!!!! :)[/quote']

are you living in the north pole?!!

personally, i like wear jeans, runners and the jersey's of my favorite teams (Ireland and liverpool fc)

I wear whatever doesn't stink at the moment and is comfortable. As a result, you almost never see me wearing anything other than t-shirts and jeans. Mostly because it's hard to not be matching when you're wearing standard denim jeans. :D

how a trench coat and the other stuff told you i am a girl?

Make up, cat collar.... Now I know some boys can wear that, but it was only a guess afterall, I'd have guessed the same though.

MY favorite...low-rider jeans cut off at the knees, a low-cut blue button-down halter (bare midriff), maybe under a denim jacket (again, stops at midriff), with light blue vans (damn flipflop craze) and on cooler days, a fisherman's hat with an eagle feather tucked in it and a turquoise-beaded rattler skin hat-band.