The Aquatic Bird Theory (ABT) verses the Aquatic Ape Theory (AAT)

I can not provide any evidence whatsoever that proves our early human ancestors came from or evolved from an aquatic existence ...... simply because there never has been a member of the Family of Great Apes, human or otherwise, that has ever directly evolved from an aquatic existence.

At least none that current science knows anything about. And I have never ever stated, clamed or asserted that early humans evolved from an aquatic existence.

I have always, for the past 40+- years, ........ stated, clamed or asserted that early humans evolved in an environment wherein they enjoyed the benefit of a close association with an aquatic environment.

I can not provide any evidence whatsoever that proves our early human ancestors came from or evolved from an aquatic existence ...... simply because there never has been a member of the Family of Great Apes, human or otherwise, that has ever directly evolved from an aquatic existence.

At least none that current science knows anything about. And I have never ever stated, clamed or asserted that early humans evolved from an aquatic existence.

I have always, for the past 40+- years, ........ stated, clamed or asserted that early humans evolved in an environment wherein they enjoyed the benefit of a close association with an aquatic environment.

!

Moderator Note

And you have not come close to making your case as to why the evidence points to this. You had your shot. Don't introduce the subject again.