A Logical Perspective On the Origins of Homo sapiens sapiens

SamCogar

Homo sapiens sapiens - A genetically created, biological procreating, environmentally nurtured humanoid

The Origins of Homo sapiens sapiens, otherwise known as humanoids or humans, has been a controversial subject for eons and eons. Or to be more exact, ever since any particular isolated group of humans became sufficiently nurtured by their environment to begin questioning their own origins or existence.

There are three (3) schools of thought concerning the origins of humans.

The 1st one is based in/on Religious beliefs that the heavens, the earth and everything upon the earth is the product of a Creator, a God.

The 2nd one is based in/on Science that the universe and the earth is the product of the “Big Bang” and that all life forms past and present is the product of Evolution of the Species via “natural selection and decent with modification”.

The 3rd one, on which the following commentary is predicated, is based in/on the logical possibility of a group of intelligent alien explorers migrating to planet earth and via DNA modifications of members of a now extinct species of ape, thereby biologically creating humans in their present form to serve the “will and needs” of said alien explorers.

The intelligent entity responsible for the DNA modifications of an extant species of the hominidae family (great apes) that resulted in the origin of a member of the genus Homo, and specifically the species Homo sapiens sapiens, are, for unknown reasons, long gone from the earth, leaving only two (2) factual records of them ever being here. One of said records is the fossils of several now extinct species of Homo with us humans being the only surviving member of that particular Homo lineage.

The other record being the hundreds of archeological “clues” that pretty much dictates that a highly intelligent entity with the necessary resources were responsible for their construction. We know this to be a fact because many of said historical sites have been, and still are, being researched and/or investigated to determine the means and methods of exactly how they were constructed. We do not know the actual answers to these queries.

The per said, personality of a few of the aforementioned historical construction sites would defy the abilities of present day humans to recreate, even with their access to current technology and tools. Thus, said constructions give reasons and purpose as to why an intelligent entity, or group of alien explorers of this planet, would have need for the creating of a “labor force” that could be nurtured to perform whatever type of work or service that they wanted them to perform.

The alien explorers would also have had the means and methods to “cull” the procreating humanoid population so as to only retain the humanoids with the most desirable attributes to serve their intended purpose(s). Even in present times, this is still a standard practice in animal husbandry, as well as in the “selective” breeding of other species of animals. Also, selected individuals of various animal species are being nurtured by their owners or caregivers, beginning soon after their birth, to perform or serve whatever “labor force” purpose their caregiver chooses.

We humans have now become what we were originally created to be.

The intelligent entity or alien explorers, given their absence, were no longer directing and/or controlling the nurturing of the humanoid population. Thus, all humanoids born after said aliens “vanished” became totally dependent upon their environment to nurture them and all newborn humans became almost totally dependent upon their parent(s) or guardians for their care and nurturing if they were to become social members of their family unit, tribe, group or culture.

The reason for said “vanishing” of the alien explores could be one of several reasons. One possibility is that they simply decided to “go back home” from whence they came. But the highly probable reason is that their humanoid “labor force” rebelled against their control and authority and destroyed them. And in doing so, the humanoids also destroyed everything that reminded them of their per say enslavement by the alien explorers except for the now present remains of ancient stone-work construction, etc. This would explain why there has never been found any tools, or records of tools, that would have been required to perform the aforesaid construction.

We are what our environment nurtures us to be.

Upon gaining their freedom from their enslavers, small groups of the now human population wandered off in all directions to fend for themselves. And in doing so, these now isolated groups were dependent upon their new environments to nurture them with the means to survive. As they learned new and better survival traits from their environments they became quite successful as hunter-gathers at finding sufficient food resources for their survival.

As the population of these groups increased the need for social rules and guidance became necessary for their survival. Thus a leader was either chosen or the strongest member of the group took control and rules of social conduct were established by proxy or by the individual leaders themselves. In the latter situation the rules of conduct could change each time a new leader took control.

A need for religious beliefs arises.

As the individuals within these groups became more intelligent and knowledgeable of their environment they began to question those things they were subjected to that they didn’t understand, including thunder, lightning, the seasons and their own origins. And when such questions arise in social groups of humans their leader(s) were queried for an answer to them. But their leaders no longer had any memories of, or the access to any of the alien explorers that originally created humans, to nurture them on their origins, or any historical records that would explain things to them. Therefore the leaders and/or oldest members of these isolated groups were forced to use their imagination to create acceptable “reasons” for said origins in order to appease the curiosity of the individuals in said group.

Thus Gods and Goddesses were thought up to “explain the unexplainable”. And the isolation of the different groups of humans resulted in differences in their imagined “reasons”, otherwise known as “religious beliefs”. Our knowledge of said religious beliefs are recorded in both the archeological and historical records of past cultural groups, of which some are the root source of most all present day Religions.

A per say, ….. Religious belief decent with modifications, ….. from the polytheism worshipping of the past to the monotheism worshipping of the present.

Cheers

Author: Samuel C Cogar
January 2013

How does one write something like this and think ''yep, flawless theory, can't be wrong''?

Seriously, aliens? And you have the audacity to list it as ''school of thought'' alongside evolution, as if it were equally credible.

If you had any evidence of this, any whatsoever, you wouldn't post it in the religion section. It wouldn't be religion if it had evidence.

Homo sapiens sapiens - A genetically created, biological procreating, environmentally nurtured humanoid

The Origins of Homo sapiens sapiens, otherwise known as humanoids or humans, has been a controversial subject for eons and eons. Or to be more exact, ever since any particular isolated group of humans became sufficiently nurtured by their environment to begin questioning their own origins or existence.

Eons and Eons? Really? In science an Eon is a billion years so you start your premise out by claiming something that is not true..

The other record being the hundreds of archeological “clues” that pretty much dictates that a highly intelligent entity with the necessary resources were responsible for their construction. We know this to be a fact because many of said historical sites have been, and still are, being researched and/or investigated to determine the means and methods of exactly how they were constructed. We do not know the actual answers to these queries.

The per said, personality of a few of the aforementioned historical construction sites would defy the abilities of present day humans to recreate, even with their access to current technology and tools. Thus, said constructions give reasons and purpose as to why an intelligent entity, or group of alien explorers of this planet, would have need for the creating of a “labor force” that could be nurtured to perform whatever type of work or service that they wanted them to perform.

This seems a bit vague. Which archaeological sites do you feel are a challenge to current understanding? Or just give a single example and your reason for believing its construction methods are not understood.

Eons and Eons? Really? In science an Eon is a billion years so you start your premise out by claiming something that is not true..

Me thinks you need to broaden your knowledge base a wee bit before criticizing my use of English verbiage, to wit:

e·on – noun

1. an indefinite and very long period of time, often a period exaggerated for humorous or rhetorical effect.

2. a unit of time equal to a billion years.

3. a major division of geological time, subdivided into eras.

Me thinks you need to broaden your knowledge base a wee bit before criticizing my use of English verbiage, to wit:

He's not criticizing your verbiage. You used a wrong term and that's it.

A quote from wikipedia:

A geologic era is a subdivision of geologic time that divides an eon into smaller units of time.

So even an era, which is a subdivision of an eon, spans millions of years. The Origin of homo sapiens has most certainly not been a controversial subject for millions of years.

You might be using a hyperbole, but still, why did you choose to address the most irrelevant of the points against your ''theory''?

You failed to address questions about evidence or any inquiries about the origin of your theory.

Seriously, you must know that you made that up. It sounds exactly like the preface of a fiction book.

You find evidence first and then postulate. Or at the very least, you postulate based on something that makes sense and then you check for evidence.

You have done none of that. You just made a story up and claim it's true.

How can you even compare it with evolution, which has tonnes of evidence?

And you signed your name and date at the end, like you want to prevent it from being stolen.

How does one write something like this and think ''yep, flawless theory, can't be wrong''?

Now LA, ...... I made no mention whatsoever, …… of any part or parcel of my above published commentary being a theory, …. flawless or otherwise.

Seriously, aliens? And you have the audacity to list it as ''school of thought'' alongside evolution, as if it were equally credible.

Now lordy, lordy …… Lord A, …… inferring, suggesting or even claiming that an alien culture could have established residence here on the earth some tens of thousands of years ago ….. and engaged in chromosome and/or gene modification of a member of the family of Great Apes…… as well as lateral gene transfers between different species of Great Apes or any other primate they chose ….. DOES NOT violate or negate any science that is associated with the “evolution of the species via descent with modification”.

Lord Antares, … apparently you do not realize that there has NEVER BEEN any fossil evidence found that DIRECTLY links the Homo sapiens sapiens species (humans) with any of the other known Homo species for which fossil evidence exists.

If you had any evidence of this, any whatsoever, ………….

Lord A, ..... that is exactly the problem that supports the claims of alien intervention.

There is no physical evidence, ..... namely the "tools" that were required for the construction of all the different stone structures in different locales around the world.

"DUH", the measuring, cutting and installation of the "white limestone" facing on all four (4) sides of the Great Pyramid of Giza far exceeded the abilities of the Egyptians. The Egyptians didn't construct the Great Pyramid, they just laid claim to it after their forced migration out of the Sarah.

Lord Antares, … apparently you do not realize that there has NEVER BEEN any fossil evidence found that DIRECTLY links the Homo sapiens sapiens species (humans) with any of the other known Homo species for which fossil evidence exists.

That is quite an assertion, I think it needs to be backed up with some evidence...

I disagree you keep on making all sorts of assertions but so far all the evidence you have presented is nil. I looked up the word and my usage is correct.

e·on

ˈēən,ˈēˌän/
noun
  1. an indefinite and very long period of time, often a period exaggerated for humorous or rhetorical effect.
    "he reached the crag eons before I arrived"
    • ASTRONOMYGEOLOGY
      a unit of time equal to a billion years.
    • GEOLOGY
      a major division of geological time, subdivided into eras.
      "the Precambrian eon"

Now lordy, lordy …… Lord A, …… inferring, suggesting or even claiming that an alien culture could have established residence here on the earth some tens of thousands of years ago ….. and engaged in chromosome and/or gene modification of a member of the family of Great Apes…… as well as lateral gene transfers between different species of Great Apes or any other primate they chose ….. DOES NOT violate or negate any science that is associated with the “evolution of the species via descent with modification”.

Jesus Christ. Of course it does. Evolution makes no mention of any artificial modifications tens of thousands of years ago. Are you saying that because we cannot disprove it, it must be true? Then all the mythologies and legends must be true as well. The Minotaur must have really existed because you can't disprove it didn't, right? Makes no sense.

I don't know what this sentence even means.

There is no physical evidence, ..... namely the "tools" that were required for the construction of all the different stone structures in different locales around the world.

Then what kind of evidence is there? Mental? Does that mean if you can think of it and it makes sense to you, it is as valid as physical evidence?

You have to have a reason to suspect something like that happened, even if you don't have evidence. There is no reason whatsoever to suspect it. Evolution covers it pretty well.

This is clearly a work of fiction. Can you prove the Lord of The Rings didn't happen?

Edited by Lord Antares

And you signed your name and date at the end, like you want to prevent it from being stolen.

Lordy, lordy again, …… Lord Antares, …… you know damn well that iffen I hadn't per se "signed" my name at the bottom of my commentary ...... that you would sure as hell have jumped my arse with dastardly defaming BS criticisms for not citing a url reference from whence will claim that I plagiarized (copied) said commentary.

That is the extent that all you neo-academics have got going for you, ........ 1. the requesting/demanding of cited url references, ..... and 2. your perceived expertise in the use, definition, spelling and application of the English language.

Those persons that don't know feces about, ... nor have ever learned anything of educational value ....... are the one who are always requesting a cited reference to most any posted commentary ......... so that they can attempt to "fake out" the poster via their newly acquired "smarts" of the subject in question.

There you go again with addressing the most irrelevant points.

Lordy, lordy again, …… Lord Antares, …… you know damn well that iffen I hadn't per se "signed" my name at the bottom of my commentary ...... that you would sure as hell have jumped my arse with dastardly defaming BS criticisms for not citing a url reference from whence will claim that I plagiarized (copied) said commentary.

Lol I most definitely wouldn't. Who would think to steal such nonsense? It would have been better for you if you claimed it was someone else's text.

That is the extent that all you neo-academics have got going for you, ........ 1. the requesting/demanding of cited url references, .....

Imagine that. Requesting citations to evidence and experiments by scientists. We are such assholes.

You can't trust the system nowadays, right? It's controlled by the illerminaty anyway.

and 2. your perceived expertise in the use, definition, spelling and application of the English language.

That's wrong as well. No one criticized your English. Your English is good. You said something that was wrong. That's what was criticized.

Those persons that don't know feces about, ... nor have ever learned anything of educational value ....... are the one who are always requesting a cited reference to most any posted commentary .........

Even if that's true, those persons are better scientists than you.

How do you not realize that you need evidence for claims like these? How do you propose we should decide if this is true or not? Should we flip a coin?

"DUH", the measuring, cutting and installation of the "white limestone" facing on all four (4) sides of the Great Pyramid of Giza far exceeded the abilities of the Egyptians. The Egyptians didn't construct the Great Pyramid, they just laid claim to it after their forced migration out of the Sarah.

Thank you for replying. While the construction of the pyramids was a brilliant accomplishment, there is no sound reason to think that in terms of mathematics or technology this construction exceeded in any way the abilities of the Egyptians. Which specific aspects of the facing do you feel "far exceeded" their abilities? What is your reason for thinking this? What is your evidence to support this?

I'm sorry you broke all of your fingers and are unable to perform a Google search, ...... but anyway,......

click on read this ........ https://www.britannica.com/science/human-evolution

No, it is your responsibility to back up your assertions. I would suggest you read the rules of the forum..

I'm sorry you broke all of your fingers and are unable to perform a Google search, ...... but anyway,......

click on read this ........ https://www.britannica.com/science/human-evolution

Do you really think that link backs up your baseless assertions? I would suggest you list the passages that support your assertions..

Thank you for replying. While the construction of the pyramids was a brilliant accomplishment, there is no sound reason to think that in terms of mathematics or technology this construction exceeded in any way the abilities of the Egyptians. Which specific aspects of the facing do you feel "far exceeded" their abilities? What is your reason for thinking this? What is your evidence to support this?

Where are the tools, ….. the tools, ….. the tools, ….. the tools, ….. that were used to build the Great Pyramid?

An emerging culture or society does not destroy all traces of their technology and tools that they developed and used to rise up from a ”hunter-gatherer lifestyle” …….. to a civilized society of builders and artisans.

If you don’t understand the question have your Mother explain it to you.

The same question can be ask about the construction of Machu Picchu, the stone ruins of Puma Punku and Gobekli Tepe, ….. where are the tools ?

Where are the tools, ….. the tools, ….. the tools, ….. the tools, ….. that were used to build the Great Pyramid?

An emerging culture or society does not destroy all traces of their technology and tools that they developed and used to rise up from a ”hunter-gatherer lifestyle” …….. to a civilized society of builders and artisans.

If you don’t understand the question have your Mother explain it to you.

The same question can be ask about the construction of Machu Picchu, the stone ruins of Puma Punku and Gobekli Tepe, ….. where are the tools ?

Why would you expect tools to be left laying around and what kind of tools are you talking about?