The animal spirit within

NeuroCurio

In my opinion, the entire human race can be classified into animalistic ancestry breeds- everybody is an amphibian, a mammal, a reptile of a bird deep down. Thats where everybody evolved from; a subset of animal back in the past. I contend those traits and behaviours are still hard wired in a persons entity; so much so that you could probably even find neuronic patterns that fit their respective 'animal spirits' within.

I kinda agree neuro...I see humans as having 3 brains: reptilian, mammalian and human. This set of 3 processors are competitive rivals for dominance, hence why people are so fraught with internal conflict, and so vulnerable to drugs and alcohol as they offer an alteration to the internal battle that gives one of the contestants a slight temporary edge in that conflict.... so the "winning" (ala charlie sheen) is but one example of the phenomena. One brain "wins" as the other two suffer....along with his career.

Edited by hoola