could the monty hall paradox be used as a kind of 8 ball algorythm?

mohamed777

Here the monty hall explained:

So I was thinking if you could do that with cards so I tried.

Soon I realized playing with just 3 cards meant that most probably you would eleimnate your pick or the price so this is what I did:

I extended the option to 52 poker cards and the prizes to both red aces.

I pick after shufle the first 13 cards and start elminating cards till I get a red ace.

Now theres just one red ace left, thats the prize but there has been a change of variable so its in my interest to switch pick.

I did a program that studies this startegy and it gives you an edge as it should matematically.

http://smallbasic.com/program/?SJD119

The thing is that this made me think that cards were used in ancient time as a way to handle unknown info but with time this knowledge got corrupted and filled with scammers but have mathematical basis.

if i could be right on the monty hall being posible to use as a kind of magic 8 ball algorith or if chartomancy may have had some mathematical basis in the past

edit: this program works as well and is easier to undertsand now i just eliminate cards from the top after picking the first 13:

http://smallbasic.com/program/?VDW412

of course i expect no other aftermthat after posting this of being stoned for going against the norm

chartomancy having mathematical basis? lets silence this guy oblliterate him and burn his books

every time a cnsor deletes a piece of info of science in a paralelel world is burning books

and every time a censor bans a guy in a paralelel dimension he is an inquisiotr than burnt him to death

Edited by mohamed777