Wave-Particle Speculation

bogie

I'll pick up where I left off, always aware that the thread could come to an abrupt end when the world gets hit by a huge asteroid, or by some less cataclysmic fate.

!

Moderator Note

Presumably that includes being reminded that the same rules apply here as in the rest of speculations

!

Moderator Note

Presumably that includes being reminded that the same rules apply here as in the rest of speculations

I was going to pick up on the comments in post #73, about what the CMBR of our observable universe would logically look like if my hypothesis about two parent Big Bang arenas converging as preconditions to our Big Bang event. It is about the observed hemispherical anisotropy. Preconditions, in this case are part of the potentially infinite past, where a history of Big Bang arenas would cause angular anisotropy which we observe in the WMAP and Planck sky surveys. Edited by bogie

It will be interested to see how much you've learned since then. Hopefully you picked up some supportive metrics which is always the best method to model a system. (Pretty much the only way to model any system lol)

It will be interested to see how much you've learned since then. Hopefully you picked up some supportive metrics which is always the best method to model a system. (Pretty much the only way to model any system lol)

Thanks. I am keeping my mind open to QFT, and metrics are always part of progress and change in the scientific community. I understand your role as a resident expert is to help with the metrics, and that role doesn't require you to engage me by contributing to topics like mine. However, I'm sure you can discuss various topics without applying your resident expert status, so look at the evidence presented by the heat map of the universe, and participate in the discussion of ideas if you want.

There is a lot to learn about science from research into existing science that is not yet a consensus, but that uses known evidence to point to preconditions to our big bang; things that there are plenty of metrics from the scientific community to support.

For example there are well documented observations and data that could be said to contradict the generally accepted model which predicts a homogeneous background emitted from the surface of last scattering. The hemispherical anisotropy observed by WMAP and Planck is significant and begs for a rethinking of the standard cosmology, which many professional scientists are engaged in doing.

Look at what is needed to make those observations directly connected to a single Big Bang event. On the other hand, look how simple the explanation becomes if you predict a multiple Big Bang landscape that features the convergence of Big Bang arena waves to produce our own Big Bang arena wave. If there are multiple Big Bang waves across a potentially infinite landscape of the greater universe, one could expect the hemispherical and angular anisotropy that we observe in the CMB.

I call the operative process Big Bang Arena Action, the macro level counterpart to quantum action that I use to describe wave-particles.

Edited by bogie

I call the operative process Big Bang Arena Action, the macro level counterpart to quantum action that I use to describe wave-particles.

!

Moderator Note

Just remember, we need a model at this point, so focus on that. I'm going to close this until you're ready. PM me when you're ready, or Report this post and a staff member will re-open it. So we can see your model.