Mysterious - Combustion in water

sham.v007

7 minutes ago, Andiez said:

Yeh, this one has a grandfather in South India as well who helps and gives him advice, because my problem is so big that he’s never seen anything like it in all his fifteen years of experience, so he needs his grandfather’s help. 

In fact, he’s so keen to help because he can see what a great person I am, like family, so he calls me “sister”. 

His name is not Joshi, is it?

no mine is just called guruji. guruji finds me to be a very nice guy and he considers me a friend because he can see through my soul. he is very surprised why I don't have the riches that were promised to me in this life. he is so touched that he will help me out on everything  Including agreeing on weekly installments of nearly 3.5k aud to get that statue of 5 metals made. and yes I am a 'brother' to him. lol mine never gives me call unless I text him for an appointment. actually sometimes he doesnt call me back even then. so mine is not pushy that way. not all round evil just selectively evil. lol

On 4/21/2018 at 2:53 AM, Believer said:

no mine is just called guruji. guruji finds me to be a very nice guy and he considers me a friend because he can see through my soul. he is very surprised why I don't have the riches that were promised to me in this life. he is so touched that he will help me out on everything  Including agreeing on weekly installments of nearly 3.5k aud to get that statue of 5 metals made. and yes I am a 'brother' to him. lol mine never gives me call unless I text him for an appointment. actually sometimes he doesnt call me back even then. so mine is not pushy that way. not all round evil just selectively evil. lol

When I read the name Guru Ji I didn’t recognise it. Today I was showing a friend his website (his mobile phone is on there) and the name Guru Ji is on it. It’s the same guy! Look up www.noadvertisingallowed.com.au/services

Edited by Phi for All
rule 2.7 edit

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!! I have also been looking for answers... it happened exactly the same to me here in Sydney, Not really sure how this works and how to find a reasonable explanation but this guys is showed me fire out of nothing two time already claiming he is taking out the evil in me...apparently I still have one more evil thing inside me, and I should pay what I have left other wise the evil will come back to me...I paid him and after I was asked for 2.5k more to take the other two evil things I had left which I have been paying in weekly stallments is anyone gone as far as taking all the evils thing? I don’t know what to believe anymore... I tried to reply the ritual at home with the cardamod pods and everything but I couldn’t make fire.

10 minutes ago, Gopa said:

Hi guys!! I have also been looking for answers... it happened exactly the same to me here in Sydney, Not really sure how this works and how to find a reasonable explanation but this guys is showed me fire out of nothing two time already claiming he is taking out the evil in me...apparently I still have one more evil thing inside me, and I should pay what I have left other wise the evil will come back to me...I paid him and after I was asked for 2.5k more to take the other two evil things I had left which I have been paying in weekly stallments is anyone gone as far as taking all the evils thing? I don’t know what to believe anymore... I tried to reply the ritual at home with the cardamod pods and everything but I couldn’t make fire.

You are being conned. Let me be clear, the guy's a cunt. Go to the police if that's possible.

Edited by StringJunky

14 minutes ago, Gopa said:

Oh for f%$#@ sake! :rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, Gopa said:

apparently I still have one more evil thing inside me, and I should pay what I have left other wise the evil will come back to me...

It's inside your wallet, and it's called money, AKA the cardamom pod of all evil.

2 hours ago, Gopa said:

Let’s investigate and gather evidence. Set them up and take it to the media. Who knows how many people who haven’t read this posts they’re doing this to. So many people in need of help, trusting them, and all they do is take their money. Let’s chat in more detail to find out exactly how it all went down for each of us. I’d you’re comfortable contacting me to chat further about this, send me an email unless that sort of thing isn't allowed here

Edited by Phi for All
Let's discuss this in the open, since evil is afoot.