The "foreign meddling in our elections" brouhaha

proximity1

But Trump has explained that him losing the popular vote is only because of the millions of fake votes. Sure it is a lie, but that makes him more trustworthy, since at least it is a bold faced lie, right? Regarding the vote margin, though, I think Tilden vs Hayes was another similarly contested election, including voter suppression, violence and all the good stuff. But hey, Trump did say that he wanted the old America back... (of course the positions of republicans and democrats were kinda reversed in many instances at that time, too).

Perhaps you feel Hillary Clinton winning 3 million more votes is insuffcient evidence but what does it say about Trump? Your arguing that Hillary Clinton wasn't trusted and that is the reason for her only winning 3 million more votes yetdon't apply that same logic imply to Trump? From the link you provided you are seem to be arguing that the candidate with less votes was more trusted.

This is a strawman. I believe that Hillary was generally not trusted by the American people. I did not say that these beliefs were based on reality, nor that Trump was/is/should be considered more trustworthy.