I need a spreadsheet of the ENTIRE TABLE OF ELEMENTS

Authaumic

Hello,

Actually this is not a homework. I'm a teacher and I'm gonna have a class in Monday and I need an excel spreadsheet of the ENTIRE PERIODIC TABLE OF ELEMENTS (With the electronegativity, Boiling Point, Melting point, etc.). I don't have time to do it because I'm doing other researches for my other classes. So please help me!

What is preventing you from making one yourself? It couldn't take more than about 30 minutes.

Like I said, THE FULL PERIDOIC PERIOD OF ELEMENTS. There's 118 elements there and I can't do it. Even until now cuz I have alot to do. so please anyone?

Like I said, THE FULL PERIDOIC PERIOD OF ELEMENTS. There's 118 elements there and I can't do it. Even until now cuz I have alot to do. so please anyone?

Anyone reading this thread is likely to know show many elements there are.

Do you think anyone has measured the melting point of element 118?

There is not even data for Francium electro negativity.. so the same with extremely unstable elements/isotopes with very small half-life..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francium
"Linus Pauling estimated the electronegativity of francium at 0.7 on the Pauling scale, the same as caesium;[9] the value for caesium has since been refined to 0.79, but there are no experimental data to allow a refinement of the value for francium"