hindu facts

paragaster

Ram was Hindu, but Laxman was a Muslim. Ravan was cousin of Ram. Ram was good. He was present in the Mahabharta war. He was also known as Krishna. The Kaurav were Muslims and the Pandavs were Hindus. The Pandavs lost the war.

Muslims have kept the record. Ram was born after Islam came into existence.

• 5 years later...

ok so even tho this forum is dead i want to clarify this
Islam was not created by the time this happened. even is it did exist it ONLY came to india in the 10th century LONG LONG TIME after when it happened.
See ram and Krishna are the form of the same person Vishnu but not THE EXACT same. Also the pandavs won the kurukshetrya was and both sides were hindu as they happened more that 2000 bce. You are saying Ravan is the cousin of ram while one liven in present day srilanka and the other lived in present day uttar pradesh

Even if you say ram is an incarnation of vishnu and ravan is the great great great grandson of bramha, it does not make them and much blood related

3 hours ago, observer1 said:

ok so even tho this forum is dead i want to clarify this

The forum isn't dead; the thread died at birth. It wasn't attempting to discuss anything then, and you're not proposing to discuss anything now.

A more coherent version of the history of India's religions might lead to some kind of discussion, but there would be need to be a relevant question at the center of that discussion. I don't see one here.