New Physics sneak peek

Theoretical

Please, I hope you will be open-minded. If you must, please, in the very least read the following as a form of entertainment, but I am telling you the following is correct. I've been given a noticeable part of the New Physics. In another thread I've already provided a detailed radio wave sub-photon experiment that if replicated by notable physicists and engineers would cause shock waves through mainstream. Additionally I've built gravity devices that demonstrate the nature of gravity. Such gravity devices can detect motion through space without using accelerometers or known methods. In short, such devices cannot be explained with the standard model. There are two gravity designs. Main parts for design #1: magnetic toroid with high permeability and low dielectric constant, copper sheet. Main part for design #2: large parallel plate capacitor. Additionally, both designs require copper wire, basic electronic components such as 555 timer, diode, capacitors, resistors, cmos bilateral switch, battery, and a portable DVM. There are no moving parts in both designs, as they're solid state. In short, if the device is facing earth, and then rotated so that it's facing away from earth, the output voltage will reverse. Additionally, the device can be set up such that it detects motion relative to earth. For example, the device can tell you how fast it's traveling inside a car. Mainstream will soon learn that space density varies with respect to its distance from mass, and a percentage of space moves with mass. Einstein's frame-dragging gives clue to this.

I have already posted details of the sub-photon radio wave experiment. Now it is time to post an *outline* of how photons are emitted, and a *vague outline* of what time is. Without a doubt people will post so-called errors, issues, attacking this post, ripping it apart, but please know that I've spent a considerable amount of time testing, dissecting, attacking this New Physics theory, and it's held up to everything. I've gone through every experiment I can find-- double slit, delayed choice quantum eraser experiments... The New Physics correctly explains all known experiments in addition to predicting new effects, which allowed me to create gravity devices, all of which worked the first time.

The next major physics theory will be 10 dimensional. Two dimensions are non-spacetime. MWI (Many Worlds Interpretation) is partially correct, but misleading and far from the New Physics. There are more than 10 dimensions, but the New Physics only deals with 10 dimensions. The next level of physics is 22 dimensions.

The following paragraph describes the mechanics of photon emission: Electromagnetic energy surrounds charge. As charge velocity varies relative to surrounding space, EM energy may expand or collapse. The photon is emitted when electromagnetic energy collapses into a point like region of space causing an incredible energy density rupturing outside spacetime, producing what I will refer to as a wormhole, a type of wormhole. Mathematically speaking, the photon energy within the wormhole does not exist in a time frame. Therefore the following text is difficult to explain without math. After the electromagnetic wave collapses into the small region of space creating a wormhole, a small remaining amount of the electromagnetic energy expands outward traversing spacetime as what we partially and incorrectly see as an electromagnetic wave. As a side note, electromagnetic wave energy dominates over discrete photons at low frequencies, as proven by the detailed sub-photon radio wave experiment. At higher frequencies, discrete photon energy dominates. Getting back to the photon, from a 3D perspective, one could say the wormhole is connected to the envelope of the radiating electromagnetic wave, and therefore from that limited perspective the envelope of the wormhole collapses into a region of spacetime by the laws of probability where a discrete amount of energy is discharged. From the perspective of the wormhole, we can basically say there is no aspect of *our* time. From a limited perspective, the wormhole sees the future of the expanding EM wave. The mechanics governing this entire process is complex such that feedback comes into play.

A few side notes: The entire 3D aspect of the electromagnetic wave exists in a time frame. A discrete amount of energy is transferred through the wormhole. From a higher dimensional perspective the photon appears as a tube of energy.

A few notes about Time: There are varying degrees of theories on time. Some more complex than others depending what one needs to solve. The simplest theory of time involves varying modes, junctions, interlaced and intersecting cavities. On a large scale, time is the expansion of a substance on a higher dimensional, a ripple, a higher dimensional explosion if you will. Although not an expansion of the substance itself. It's a ripple through the substance. Our universe is an expanding higher dimensional ball of substance caused by the big bang.

So please explain with maths - some of us might be able to deal with it.

In due time. If you want, please contact me in private to know why since it's off topic. In the mean time here's a video that contains some math. I do not support most of his work. And according to the New Physics, he does not understand why his math works for the *known* Universe.

https://youtu.be/buJiq8CBZX8

!

Moderator Note

Math in support of speculations in not off-topic. Quite the opposite, which you'd know if you had reviewed the speculations guidelines as imatfaal had requested.

Additionally, posting video with no commentary about the relevance is not in keeping with rule 2.7

His video derives hubble's constant, shows some math on a 4 dimensional expanding bubble universe.

And you were describing photon emission. I don't see the connection, and you still have to comply with 2.7 (not needing to watch the video to participate)

That waste of a video, which I'm thankful isn't your work has little to do with your OP.

I wouldn't trust anything from Jim Tassano's website but thats off topic to your thread.

We're asking for the math specific to your model. Not Jim Tassano's wacked out and incorrect one.

In due time.

I don't think this is a good strategy for a discussion. It's like inviting people to a serious talk and then telling them the serious part isn't ready yet.

This isn't like a movie trailer where you're whetting our appetite with some of the best scenes you've got. It's more like you're showing the outtakes.

Take it from a professional physicist in Cosmology.

Jim's video is a utter waste of time that is easily shown wrong once you apply a coordinate system.

I wouldn't discourage scientists from spending a few minutes watching a video that has good ideas. His math is correct as far as I can tell, but he makes numerous incorrect interpretations.

Moderator, in no place in the OP does it say I will give the public the New Physics or even higher dimensional photon emission math. This is not the thread for that. Close the thread if you wavy. Makes no difference to me. I come here not for myself.

[Wavy=want]