How is time defined in newtonian physics?

farolero

i made a diagram now accounting for x and y size things are begining to take shape.

sorry but i dont know how to make a diagram with my pc

IMG_20161221_210439_zps85f9kccj.jpg

so im figuring out:

two coordenates would be the balls relative sizes along the xy axes

the third coordenate would be the frame size which can vary as well, that would be th oberver size:

IMG_20161221_214550_zps95tyvicy.jpg

so this is how i define two example segments in this non euclidean space :

IMG_20161221_215723_zpswbcnkasn.jpg

notice zero and negatives are a problem here but this is enough to start working with a new approach for my compressor of random info and quest for the key for the akashic library

Edited by farolero

notice zero and negatives are a problem here but this is enough to start working with a new approach for my compressor of random info and quest for the key for the akashic library

So your space is the akasha space? not physical space? ie your entire direction is accessing the akashic records?

If thats the case you don't need to change any physical dimensions as the akashic library is a spiritual realm

Edited by Mordred

its an space where motion its an illusion, maybe time too

notice in this space a straight line is an spot since theres no motion

the universe must use some method to store info orderly im researchig the method the universe uses

Why try to describe a physical realm when the Akashic library is a spiritual one.?

Isn't all information not recorded in a non physical realm according to those beliefs?

ie a non physical plane of existance?

Edited by Mordred

all i know about the akshic library is what a friend told me about it, something where all the universe information is safe orderly, maybe i used the wrong name for this place

anyway do you agree now that in this five dimentional space though it has more dimentions it needs less coordenates to define a segment?

i hope to have been didactic and have made you see my point

i think if im right on the coordenates thing in less than one week ill be compressing info then ill just need some time more and uncompress info with inverse entropy

the first word i want to uncompress is love :) to see what turns out

anyway the problem is pretty simple and can be translated to euclidean geometry

i wonder how this was kept secret:

instead of defining a segment as (11)(22)

i define its size along x axe equal to 1 and size along y axe equal 1 then i measure the distance of the closest point to x axe equal 1

so the segment defined before as (11)(22) is now defined as (111)

prescholar maths silenced as hippassus the discoverer of irrationaly was silenced or galielo was silenced or giordano bruno was silenced or as i will be soon silenced

science the new church the old dog with a new collar

IMG_20161221_234952_zpsvmmlrfab.jpg

alll you need to know now the position of the segment its its real size is it one meter big so its cd or 4 meter big and its ab?

this is the algorythm ill be using for my compressor:

IMG_20161222_000253_zpsu6cqe4sm.jpg

Edited by farolero

ok check this out it explaints it pretty well:

al this segements are defined as having an x size and y size of 1 but each is different by the third coordenate of total size:

IMG_20161222_011259_zpsip8xqnaf.jpg

any help on how could i translate this for algorythms for my compressor?

you see this takes us at what strange pointed, the fourth coordenate is encoded in space time the ordered info from the universal lybrary

Edited by farolero

ok ruunning out of argument as i can express a segment with 3 coordenates you go on in an ad homine

well is that a question im force to answer if i dont want to be silenced?

this problem takes us to fermat and irrationality but well who cares ill solve it with computer brute force and an aproximation

computer brute force is very slow i hit myself in the face with this algorythm.

a2=b2+c2

ill have to solve it if i want to uncompress info

so my compressor works you can test it here.

http://smallbasic.com/program/?QJS160

edit:

im pretty sure now that by translating between 4d and 5d i can compress any number given enough pc power with the exception of prime numbers

well i hit into a tuff problem in my quest for the universal lybrary:

computers dont have enough power theyre stone age and maybe even we live in dark times too, we just have nothing better to compare to

i think ill have to wait at least 20 years before developing my concept

well the two threads are very related i claim size can be taken as a dimention he claims gravity is a fictitious force from a change in the dimension of size,(the part that i understood)

curious synchronicity such bizarre unusual similar ideas are found one together with each other in the same place

Edited by farolero

That requires a great deal of work

youre right though i can convert a 4 coordenate segment in an euclidean plane into 3 coordenates in an shrinking plane this conversion when its made by a computer requires a test of trial and error with all numbers till it gets the right values

so even if this algorithm to compress info was right computers dont have enough process power to do this but with very small numbers

anybody knows if fast quantum computers are any near in the horizon?

really my problem makes me realize were stone age actually