Dave has got to be cheating!!

Obnoxious

How is it possible to get a score of over 10,000 on the arcade's chopper challenge but be at the flight time of just a bit over 300 seconds, while another score of 6000 has a overwhelming time of some 2300 seconds?!

What is this 1337 h4x?! :confused:

Also, the reason 6000 took about 2300 seconds is because you're not restricted to 1 game every session; I played about 20 times in that one, and 6000 was the highest I got.

I can vouch for dave, I sat and watched him do it, and the reason he can get such a high score is cos when he's bored, or just wants to procrastinate about revision he plays chopper challenge to pass the time, hence he's got good.

I can vouch for dave, I sat and watched him do it, and the reason he can get such a high score is cos when he's bored, or just wants to procrastinate about revision he plays chopper challenge to pass the time, hence he's got good.

You didn't think to inverveen for what he likes to describe as his "sanity"

Seriousely though dave you really need to practice on the other games and get to be good all rounder :P

Yeah, I believe that the last vestiges of sanity escaped me a long time ago. Never mind :D

Ok dave, I have tried for quite a while now (exactly 5 minutes) and I am getting no where close to your score!!! How come?

Ok dave, I have tried for quite a while now (exactly 5 minutes) and I am getting no where close to your score!!! How come?

Because I have uberleet skillz when it comes to Chopper Challenge. Remember, the forum used to have the arcade about 6 months ago. That's when I first learnt the necessary skills.

And if you think I'm cheating, take a look at atm's Tetris score. That's just pure insanity.