The science of love

fredreload

So, how do you hack and make someone fall in love with you? Chance is people has been thinking about this type of question, let it be love potion and hypnosis, what really does the trick? I've heard from a friend that eating chocolate is able to trick the mind into the same wavelength as you are falling in love, but what exactly happens there? Maybe when you does it and the girl falls in love with someone else instead. How would you make it so that the girl falls in love with you? Let it be verbal, strong voice versus weak voice, what wavelength is the mind in, who do you think of, and what do you do? This is a bit of behavioral analysis too as girls generally play with hair or sit with leg straighten, and pupil dilation. If the above behavior shows, she is interested, if she crossed her leg, she is probably not interested. This is looking at it from a scientific point of view, I mean come on, normal guy doesn't check all these signs to make sure a girl is interested in him. So maybe that with these ideas in head, we can decode the mystery of love, we can start from the behavioral analysis, percentage statistic, and ultimately hormone secretion in the brain

Perhaps it's the science of attraction rather than love that you are referencing? I think the science of love or bonding as it relates to brain chemistry is very well understood. The behavioral qualities you described appear to relate to attraction which, IMO, is highly cultural and subjective but has received plenty of scientific attention. In retrospect, love was more of a costly annoyance and inconvenience than a scientific conundrum for me. From my comments, you can probably guest how well I likely faired in marriage.

I've heard from a friend that eating chocolate is able to trick the mind into the same wavelength as you are falling in love, but what exactly happens there?

- you are reading too much fiction

ultimately hormone secretion in the brain

- chemical basis of love. read about it

in my case, it started when i hear this line in an anime i am watching back then (i was 16 yrs old that time): "your special someone is the MOST important person in your life". so, the me back then was wondering why or how. it takes me 2 yrs of deducing before i can get a better understanding/comprehension of it.

• 3 months later...

True love is independent from gene-directed activation of oxytocin. True love operates beyond the dimension of classical physics and is a form of subtle/discrete energy. The resonance of our bioelectromagnetic fields is evidence of the quantum mechanics of love and consciousness.

True love is independent from gene-directed activation of oxytocin. True love operates beyond the dimension of classical physics and is a form of subtle/discrete energy. The resonance of our bioelectromagnetic fields is evidence of the quantum mechanics of love and consciousness.

No.

And why do you have to drag your latest obsession into every thread you can find. You have a thread on this. Just keep it there.

Well the atheist materialist psychologists claim that all emotions are simply caused by various brain chemicals. Called neurotransmitters. If I recall from my undergrad psych course, dopamine and serotonin are two of the primary ones that are stimulated when a person claims they feel that sensation we call love. We also must recall that there are three different types,or gradients of love. That one youre speaking of is the passionate and romantic sort. The type that usually fades quickly. Married people usually lose it within two years.

Chocolate does stimulate serotonin production. Acetylcholine too, I think. But it's not gonna make a woman fall into love with you. Money would have a better chance at that. PET scan studies have revealed women's brains light up in a similar fashion for seeing a guy they're passionate about, and then having a male friend give them gifts or money.

Love is only the feeling that somebody can give you exactly what you want in your life at that time. But our wants and needs change, which is why love often expires.

Another study had women look at make photos. They overwhelmingly chose the men dressed expensively of losing by a nice car as bring more attractive! Even when the study was careful to put male models in pics wearing, say, a janitors uniform or a fast food hat.

Based on all this....Rethink your chocolate idea. Be successful and rich and then even a mildly physically unattractive man who gives women attention will get those requisite brain chemicals firing! LOL