Is Hillary a [representation of a] woman?

ModernArtist25

What is this? An introduction to "Biblical Nonsense for Dummies"?

I'm not going to argue on biological sex vs. gender identity anymore. Every person who has a female gender identity is a good representation of a woman. Stop generalizing over stereotypes.

Have you all heard of Teal Swan, she's one of those people who mentioned that Hillary is not a "representation of a woman." Check this out:

I like Teal but found what she said about Hillary a bit odd because to me Hillary is an ambitious, strong, and intelligent woman.

Edited by ModernArtist25

Who are these people and what is wrong with them?

If a woman doesn't conform to your ideas about what a woman should be perhaps you should consider that your ideas are wrong rather than the woman.

+1

Have you all heard of Teal Swan, she's one of those people who mentioned that Hillary is not a good "representation of a woman." Check this out:

I like Teal but found what she said about Hillary a bit odd because to me Hillary is an ambitious, strong, and intelligent woman.

And no I haven't heard of Teal Swan, and if that's what she says, then perhaps I don't even want to hear of Teal Swan (ever again).

1. It is a little odd to change the title without acknowledgement once multiple members have commented.

2. Even with the revised title - no, she is not a representation of a woman; she is a woman. The OP is either using an incorrect word in error or is perpetrating a sort of reverse ceci n'est pas un pipe

3. If the OP meant is she a (good) representative for women - then there is a question to be debated. I am not sure that she is, or that she should be. She was running for president as a fine politician, with huge experience of government, and a strong power base of committed supporters; that she is a woman is/was another reason to vote for her. But, most importantly, she was running to represent all of America.

4. I have googled Teal Swan - and I almost wished I had stayed ignorant.

Teal Swan is an internationally recognized spiritual leader and an influential new voice in the field of metaphysics. She was born with a range of extrasensory abilities including clairvoyance, clairsentience, and clairaudience.

1. It is a little odd to change the title without acknowledgement once multiple members have commented.

!

Moderator Note

Sorry, that was me, and in response to the multiple comments. The title's original wording was not representative of the OP.