Continuation of the psi wheel experiment

Eldad Eshel

This is my third post on the subject, which I start almost a year ago. I HAVE listened to what you guys were saying, and I have decided to do the testing on the wheel ONLY covered by a glass bowl. It is completely covered this way, and even if I blow on it it will not move. My results are positive, it spins, slightly. Further on I will try to make a video. I am not a fraud, you have my word, and my word means something, at least to me. If you check me on facebook (where I have several pages), you will see I am a serious writer and musician. I have no intention of fraud.

So, does this not "prove" telekinesis ?

You have my word i'm the King of the Martians. I will provide proof when i feel like it by putting videos on facebook of my people obeying me on a recent trip to Mars. I am a serious person.

Does this not "prove" Martians exist?

If not, why not?

This is not serious, this is a joke. Where I am serious and not making a joke.

Precisely. But your 'proof' is only as valid as mine - what's the difference?

If i am to accept you have proved telekinesis then you must accept me as King of the Martians. Which would be silly. So the question is why don't you think your proof is silly?

Again, what's the difference?

Precisely. But your 'proof' is only as valid as mine - what's the difference?

If i am to accept you have proved telekinesis then you must accept me as King of the Martians. Which would be silly. So the question is why don't you think your proof is silly?

Again, what's the difference?

The difference is that I'm experimenting on this for around a year now, with positive results, even under strict conditions. I do have unedited videos without the bowl, which are proof in some way. And as I said I will try to make a video with the bowl.

But i've been liaising with the Martians for about a year now with very positive results, under very strict conditions too. They are definitely, i can vouch for it. I already have some videos, but i will make more later.

Are you convinced yet? I have lots of evidence.

But i've been liaising with the Martians for about a year now with very positive results, under very strict conditions too. They are definitely, i can vouch for it. I already have some videos, but i will make more later.

Are you convinced yet? I have lots of evidence.

Oh really ? Want to show us these videos ? Ram your head against the wall more, see if I care.