God be with us all...wherever(Amen)

Chatha

I cannot rebut incomprehensible garbage. I am trying to rebut the basis of one of your opinions. You are unwilling or unable to clarify that opinion.

I have already provided an anecdotal rebuttal to your claim that doctors are valueless. [Paragraph 2, post 6]

I have remained relatively polite throughout, ignoring your snide, provocative remarks.

I pm'd you asking in what way I had offended you. You chose not to reply.

If you are serious about a discussion, please follow my earlier advice and 'get a f****ing grip.' Clarify your opinion, as requested, so that I can address that opinion.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting too funny, I have clarified the opinion like what!...a gazillitron times over now. Looks its 24 hrs since I made this post and I am yet to be excited in any way, I still win.

The gabage opinion you label you cannot attack

I have already provided an anecdotal rebuttal to your claim that doctors are valueless. [Paragraph 2, post 6]

I swear to God if there is one that you are not more than 15 yrs old.

By the way Chatha, if it wasn't for the pharmacists and doctor's whom you decry, I would likely be dead. You correctly note that "people have been living and passing on since the inception of civilization", however I maintain a keen interest in remaining amongst the living for a while yet. So, feel free to rant away, just don't expect any agreement from me.

You call this horse dung a rebuttal? LOL what about all the family menbers of mine that I mentioned, and the amount of people passing over every minute as we speak. Oh so You are alive so doctors are automaticlaly fully capable all of sudden? What if you were in the otherside of this equation. What a stupid deduction, you should be severely wipped for such LOL

Its just a law of nature, the ones with the better immune system lives, not because you went to the hospital. People are passing away every second as we speak and some from petty ailments like cold, flu, bacterial infections, and malaria. Doctors are just there to guide you through the ordeal, whether life or the other way around. Stupid

P.S My neigbour is a medical doctor

Apologies to all (especially in the medical professions) for my tardiness in Moderating this thread. For her remarks intended to fan the flames of an off-topic fight, Chatha has been warned. Apparently these extra points pushed Chatha over the limit of 25 and a temporary ban has automatically been assigned to Chatha's account.

It is my fervent hope that everyone learns that it is not proper debate form to simply ridicule those who do not share your opinions. And to paraphrase a thought elegantly presented earlier, let's not dress our opinions in raiment they are not worthy to don.