God be with us all...wherever(Amen)

Chatha

Let's just end this ridiculous BS in one word: Antibiotics. I win.

Seriously, I want you (Chatha) to sit down and tell me how antibiotics really don't work, and it's all just a scam that happens to have saved millions or even billions of lives, since you seem to believe that nothing the medical or pharmaceutical proffessions do works.

You made a post. You stated your poorly-formed opinions as facts, expected agreement, got pissy when challenged and refuse to accept the fact that the burden of proof is on the claimant in this, as in all cases.

So, it's up to you, either stop trolling and actually try to at least back up your idiocy with some sort of evidence or logic, or get used to being treated like crap.

Mokele

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so antibiotics is your refutement. Your defense for so many deaths each year, increasing health care, and lack of proper diagnosis? Obviously the only thing ever wrong with the body is bacteria or viral aside from physical harm, which I commend surgeons on. However bacteria and virus mutates as it has done over hundreds of years, but we are either too slow to catch up or we can't. Is the common cold not viral? Remind me again. Please don't bring ridiculous points as a defense

Have you ever told your boss at work to get that grip? .
Yes. More than once. It's called frank and open discussion. It's a very effective conflict management technique, but I recommend it only with an open minded boss. Obviously it was misplaced here.

why would you guys bother to try with this person?
An unrealistic and unfounded belief that rational argument, shock tactics, or both, can alter the behavioural patterns of a self-opionated boor. If I was as smart as I think I am I wouldn't be so stupid.

Indeed. We spend 8 years in training twittling our thumbs and learning how to sign our name.

Enjoy your youth. Hopefully you never have to spend enough time in the hospital to see what physicians can do.

Agreed, but if they did their job well enough we wouldn't have to be admitted to hospitals in the first place. As the saying goes "what do doctors know". To be fair, nature on a meta plane is evolving.

Thanks for your opinion, you have just stated that we have good and bad doctors, and some in between.
no, i dont attach any blame for failing to diagnos on my docter. i was trying to point out that some medical problems are diagnosable and curable, and some arent. the fact that some arent does not indicate that all doctors are incompetant.

I think doctors are quite good.

The human body and the organisms that interact with it are quite complicated.

So they do a pretty good job of coming to terms with the product of billions of years of evolution.

What doctors are really good for is making sure you don’t die of a simple infection like you did a few hundred years ago.

I say we keep them on.

well chatha

i sort of se what ur saying but i do not neccessaarily agree with all of it. i see that u might be thinking that doctors just "make up " diseases for the sake of it even if it affects only one person, but i think all medical professionals do that to "organize"all the knowledge we have. isn't that true with any other proffesion. i mean its true for the whole freakin human race, we like to organize everything to death.

hey i can see why u would think ADD is not even a real disease. i mean we all have attention defecit, at some time or another .but it is called a disease as doctors worry about the extreme cases of such diseases not the normal cases. it is our own fault that we take these things to seriuolsy sometimes.

Chatha, I do agree with you that there are "syndromes" and "disorders" that are total bull eg. Beaten Woman syndrom*, ADD, etc... and I also think that we need to have higher standards on what doctors consider "mentally ill". But depression is a true disorder. It is caused by an irregular balance of chemicals in the brain. But, the way you talk about doctors, it sounds like you think all doctors are the same. Doctors specialize in different fields. Yes. Pediatricians really just sit around and just sign prescriptions. So do some dentists and alot of medical doctors in general.

But the REAL doctors that spend years studing, compiling data, etc.. are hardcore. They aren't at all like what you describe. They are the ones who tell the medical doctors what to prescribe for what ailment or disease.

Before you go on a rant, get your facts straight.

*I am not sure ifthat is what it is called... :-/

Simply said, Chatha, if you really think something is wrong, fix it. Don't sit on your ass and use this forum (where people actually want to have a real, intelligent conversation) as your stump to shout from. If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

In essence, shut up and get educated.

First of all this is becoming childish, I have boldly stated the "in my opinion" at the base of the post so why all the ranting, this is hardly the way to convince me otherwise. You want facts? More people die of diseases and ailments, basically medical failures than many other professions put together, there's a fact. Q.E.D

More people die of diseases and ailments, basically medical failures than many other professions put together, there's a fact. Q.E.D
Your statement, as written, makes no sense. What are you saying:

Deaths from diseases > number of people practicing various professions.

Deaths from diseases > deaths caused by non-medical professions.

Something else?

Please clarify.

Besides the few med professionals we have, even if we had 10,000 in the world, can do researches and prescribe mass produced powerful and effective antidotes. But wait...thats if they even get the correct diagnosis.LOL

Its my opinion, lets leave it at that
And I have politely asked you to clarify that opinion. The commonly accepted purpose of posting statements or opinions on a forum is to engage in a discussion. This is difficult to do if you post, then refuse to discuss.

You have previously complained about a lack of respect. Respect is not omni-directional. I would appreciate a clarification of your opinion.

You are the one refusing to discuss. I will discuss if you give at least one rebuttal, I have given numerous, but no all I ever hear from you is opinion this opinion that. If I am being short sighted why don't you convince me otehrwise, So far you have given me no reason to discuss and further escalading issues