Quickly recognizing personalities

Well...

I am looking for a relationship with a highly specific kind of woman and I will have to detect personality type of women within days, maybe even hours, of meeting them.

Can things such as clothing style, body language, style of speech etc. tell much information about personality?

I would say it depends on the personality type you're looking for. No-nonsense people tend to wear no-nonsense clothing, they get right to business with little chit-chat. But not all types are going to be visibly identifiable. Often hard to distinguish between those who like to listen and those who are afraid to talk.

Well, this is the type of girl I am looking for:

1. Very attractive (this is not an issue, I know a lot of attractive girls)

2. Very self-confident, with high self esteem, feels good among people, likes interacting with them.

3. Has a rich sex life (had many boyfriends, changes them often)

4. Exhibits a strong drive towards "high life" - likes expensive clothes, cosmetics, jewelry etc, dresses well but not too formal

5. Likes partying.

7. Above average intelligence but not extraordinary high.

8. With a laid-back, warm personality. Content with life, smiles often, is kind to others and wishes them well. Well liked by other people.

I am not looking for a long term relationship though... A brief one.

Edited by Hans de Vries

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this is the type of girl I am looking for:

1. Very attractive (this is not an issue, I know a lot of attractive girls)

2. Very self-confident, with high self esteem, feels good among people, likes interacting with them.

4. Exhibits a strong drive towards "high life" - likes expensive clothes, cosmetics, jewelry etc, dresses well but not too formal

5. Likes partying.

7. Above average intelligence but not extraordinary high.

8. With a laid-back, warm personality. Content with life, smiles often, is kind to others and wishes them well. Well liked by other people.

I am not looking for a long term relationship though... A brief one.

excuse me ? are you Mr. Prince ?

The high-class call girl may be on your list, I am NOT kidding at all.