Lovely gif

Moontanman

Super. I bet there's some serious number crunching going on there to make that.

Or just taking a random computer generated picture, photo-shopping it to rotate, recording the new picture by using a loop, and then making an inequality function to return to the original picture and start the loop all over again.

Anyone who is knowledgeable enough to do this pm me about the possibility of collaborating on a illustration I have been trying to create. FYI I have no idea how to do what I want done... :unsure:

Super. I bet there's some serious number crunching going on there to make that.

Or just taking a random computer generated picture, photo-shopping it to rotate, recording the new picture by using a loop, and then making an inequality function to return to the original picture and start the loop all over again.

Anyone who is knowledgeable enough to do this pm me about the possibility of collaborating on a illustration I have been trying to create. FYI I have no idea how to do what I want done... :unsure:

I have no idea how to do it, I just know how I would do it, if it was absolutely necessary, and I would use LUA, so that tells you how much I don't know. Although, you could try this:

http://gifmaker.me/

That seems relatively easy to make, actually. It's not even a full loop. It looks like it's just a few frames of rotation with the final few fading into the original few frames so it's not noticeable when the cycle resets.

You could probably even draw something like that by hand a lot more easily than you'd think given the relatively low frame count it seems to have.